CHAPTER II

The headache he had the next morning wasn't even worth it, if Renjun had to be honest with himself, he was truly fucked up and now he is what he is.

Trash.

He decided to clean everything up and showed himself before checking his phone (he wanted to laugh when he discovered that it was in the microwave). Needless to say, he was surprised to see so many notifications it was only 2:35 pm and most of them were from Chanyeol, who was sending him cute photos of cats and sales of himself and the others at their favorite restaurant.

Chanyeol Park

photo

Injunnie, look at this cute cat!

sticker ღ

How are you? Did you see

the group with Minghao and

the others?

sticker ღ

I'm fine hyung, a little

tired and you?

I saw the group, it was really

nice of you guys doing it

but are you sure that it is

okay with your boyfriends?

And the cat was really cute!

Chaeyoung Park

How are you doing Injunnie?

Did you sleep well and landed

home safe and sound?

If you want to, we could do a

video conference next week

We love you injunnie, answer me as

soon as possible!

I'm well noona, thank you

but how are you tho?

And the video conference,

it sounds nice

sticker ღ

Minghao Xu

We already informed Chaeyoung

and Chanyeol about the situation

and let me tell you they are really

angry at them and you.

They are fine now, we calmed them now.

How are you? You wanna call?

Thank you hyung, I didn't

notice they were angry.

And about the call, I think it

would be better another time

Seungmin Kim

You should be on radio

silence for some time,

at least until our video

conference.

I thought the same,

I have to buy things for

my apartment.

Can you warn the others?

He left the phone on the floor and finally slept in his bed.

———————————————————

"I hate my life" Was the only thing that left his mouth after waking up and having a missing call from his manager and parents (the only ones allowed to call him for emergencies). He took some moments to come back to earth and realize that he should stop staring at the ceiling and answer them back.

Things he did when his phone rang another time.

"They already stated that you are going to do some solo promotions and will be on hiatus for some time, before you ask, yes, your exes know about this and they-" His manager sighed, the Chinese man knew that his manager's soul escaped her body after this heavy sigh "You will receive your schedule in two days so you better equip your apartment as soon as possible or you will see everything like this for a very long while"

"I understand, thank you noona"

"It's nothing, get some rest, and remember to prepare your apartment well" The call ended and this time, the boy left a long sigh.

Checking the hour (2:34 pm) Renjun decided to get up and buy some stuff to not only decorate his lonely apartment (he never thought he would feel like this even without them, after some time being used to being left in the background) but stopped himself since he didn't know what he should buy.

And being himself, Renjun scrolled through a famous tik tok page that had a lot of ideas on how to decorate your house (and if he cried a little when he noticed some tik toks of the ships the fans has or how he was still following all the tags of his ships in the OT23 relationship, then, nobody had to say anything because he still wasn't over them) but he only scrolled over the feed and unfollowed a lot of tags or pages ("honestly, fuck you Lucas, and you too Jaehyun, you can be hot, caring and a lot of other nice things all you want but-" "Doyoung, Taeyong, you are t- you know, what I'm saying" "Jisung, you can be cute all you want but I would punch your face").

When he decided what to buy, he decided to check how long it would take and was met by the ugly expectation of weeks since he couldn't even decide which style complemented the other or which color the wall should be.

"Dad, would you appear to know an interior designer that could complete my installation in a week or so?"

He then met a very funny dude (whose artistic name is 'Jerry'), the next day, to set everything up.