Black Butler 2 Ch.1

Yuki's PoV

Its been 2 years ever since I left England.

I've gotten closer to Chiaki and we still had our contract going.

Were both heading back to England tomorrow and I'm more than excited.

During our time in Japan, Chiaki and I managed to take over the household that I once use to work as a slave in. It was empty and no one lived there so we decided to claim it as our own. Now it is as lively as ever with servants and chefs.

How could I forget? Chiaki was still my loyal butler at my side and a good protector.

My servants will have the mansion to themselves once I leave and I expect them to take very good care of it while I'm away. I wasn't sure of how long I'd be though.

Right now im in my study, drinking tea and having a talk with Chiaki.

"So Chiaki..what do you think about England tomorrow? Is it really a good idea to go back?" I said.

"It sounds great m'lady." he bowed and I giggled at his England accent. "Can't believe we made it this far.." I mumbled, looking at the large map placed on the wall.

He walked closer to my desk and leaned forward. "Excuse me m'lady but may I?" He asked. I raised a brow, confused and what he meant.

"May you what?" I asked. "Your tie has come undone." He said. I looked at my tie and nodded.

"Very well then." I let out a small sigh, knowing I would never dress like this. It reminded me alot of Ciel and how he'd dress but more feminine.

He came over to me and did my tie for me. He looked as though he was proposing to me.

I smiled at him slightly.

Once he finish he stayed there. "Sorry m'lady but the seal is weakening again." He said to me and I blush.

"Must you?" I asked. He nodded and I sighed.

"G- go on then but make it quick." I blushed more as he lifted my leg up and sucked on the seal to strengthen it.

I looked away, embarrassed as he rest my leg back down. "There go m'lady." He said standing up.

"Yuh know, the first time I met you, you were fun, lazy and more exciting but now you're just boring and do work all the time." I said, sighing.

He smiled at me. "If I was lazy and boring then what kind of butler would I be?" He asked sexily.

I smiled and got up from my desk and headed to the door. "You're right but I miss the old Chiaki. Please, go on and prepare my bath and sleep wear." I said leaving the study and headed into my room.

I sat down on the bed waiting for him.

He soon later walked out of the bathroom, a towel on his arm. "M'lady your bath is ready." He said bowing. I got up and he stripped me out of my clothes with his eyes blindfolded. It reminded me alot of someone.

"You must calm your heart rate m'lady." Chiaki said calmly.

As I sat down in the bath he removed his blindfold and grabbed a soft silky pink rag. "Sorry.. I just thought about something.

I relaxed in the tub as Chiaki spoke up. "M'lady exactly why are you planning on going to England?" He asked.

"I made a promise to myself that I'll be going back there and I'm going to." I said. Chiaki started washing my back.

"I see." He mumbled. "Is there a problem?" I asked. "Not at all...it has been 2 years so I say you should go." He said, moving around to face me.

He was washing my chest. "H- hold on a minute!" I grabbed the rag from him and turned around quickly.

"Sorry m'lady." He said. "I'll call you back when im finish just wait outside.." I said not bothering to look at him.

"Yes m'lady." He left the room.

I quickly washed up and stepped out of the tub. I dried off my skin and wrapped the towel around me. I took there on the bathroom, Sebastian crossing my mind.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Chiaki was there by my bed waiting for my with my sleepwear in his hands.

"Blindfold please." I said

"Yes m'lady." He put on the blindfold and I took off the towel and then put my underwear on.

I sat on the bed infront of him and tapped his forehead. "You may dress me now." I said.

"Yes m'lady." He said and put on my sleepwear over my head, pulling it down my body. After he finish he removed the blindfold and tucked me into the bed.

"Good night m'lady." He said and left the room. I quickly drift off into sleep.

Alois PoV

I was woken up by my stupid butler Claude. "Time to wake up master we are receiving guest and your uncle." He said.

I sat up as he handed me a paper.

I read it as he dressed me.

"Viscount of Druitt, and a priest are coming for a visit?" As Claude finished I got up and went to my study.

I then shouted out to Claude.

"Prepare for their visit and we're going out to town tomorrow!" I said.

Sebastian PoV

Its been a while since Yuki was gone. The day I had my chance to get Ciels soul had also fail. It was as though everything didn't want to go my way.

Right now I was headed to the Trancy estates for shelter with Ciel in my bag as it was pouring rain.

I walked up at the door and knocked on it lightly.

The door opened revealing Claude Faustus and Alois Trancy in the flesh..

"Well you're here for?" Alois asked. I doubt he could've seen my face clearly in the dark.

"Is it possible for me to get some shelter? The rain is pouring out here." I said.

"Come on in I guess." He said. "Thank you, sir."

Chiaki PoV

I stood beside Yuki's bed as she slept. I had gotten tired of standing, so I walked to the other side of the bed and sat down.

She slowly gripped my hand and squeezed it slightly. "Chiaki.." she mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Im here m'lady." I said in a low whisper. "Sebastian..." she mumbled. I looked at her confused. Who was this Sebastian? She must've was dreaming about him. She then release my hand and turned over onto her side.

'I'll ask her tomorrow.'

-