Black Butler 2 Ch.6

Yuki's pov

As I walked the streets of town I've been getting stares from people but I ignored it and carried on walking.

Thats when I came across a poster.

"A circus? Looking for an extra person." I said.

"Have you taken in the ee' poster?" I heard someone said. I looked to the side and there was a guy standing there.

"Yes I have." I said. "Would you like to join ee' us?" He asked. "I don't have any skills." I said.

"That's not a problem at all we'll just train you." I looked up at him and he smiled.
I looked back at the poster and back at him.

I nodded. "I'll join." I said.
"Good what's your name?" He asked.

"Yuki Uziru." I said.

"I love it..my name is ee' Joker, come this way please." He said leading me to a carriage.

We both got in the carriage and it went off.

"So Yuki tell me something about you thats ee' special." He said.

"Um well I'm a cat." I said. "Interesting we can really use your help on the show so show me." He said.

I made my ears and tail poofed out. He looked at me surprised.

"Wow I like ee' It." He said.
I smiled. "May I?" He asked. I nodded.

He felt my ears. "Such beautiful furr."

He then felt my tail. "Amazing."

His gaze the traveled to my lower body.

I closed my legs blushing. He looked up at me. "Oh no! Don't get the wrong idea! I spotted something on your ee' thigh!" He said waving his hands about.

"What was that?" He asked. "I- it was a seal no big deal." I said.

"Is it broken?" He asked. "Yes I've broken it and now it stays on me forever like a curse." I said.

The carriage came to a stop. Joker got out and helped me out.

"Oi Joker who's this?" A blonde asked.

"A new member, Dagger." He said. "Oh she's cute!" The one named Dagger said.

I looked around to see everyone packing up. "Hey excuse me but why are they packing?" I asked. "Oh my what a cute voice!" Dagger shouted.

"We're leaving to head out but after a year we're coming back to England...we do have to travel and entertain other countries ee' yuh know." Joker said.

I nodded. "Get Beast.." Joker said to Dagger. Dagger nodded and left.

"Since you're gonna be joining us we'll need you to have a make over and a stage name." Joker said. I nodded.

"You called me Joker?" I woman's voice rang through my ears.
I looked to see a woman with black puffed hair red makeup around her eyes and a big chest.

I looked at hers then at mines.

"Give this girl a make over we'll decide on her name later on." Joker said walking away.

"I'll give you a make over when were on the train to Paris, hows that?" She asked. 'Paris, oh Paris' I thought with sparkles in my eyes.

She chuckled. "Come help me pack..we'll get to know reach other then." She said walking over to the boxes on the ground. She picked one up and carried it into the train.

I picked up a box also. 'So heavy.' I struggled with the box. I as I walked over to the train I tripped but something caught me.
When I looked it was a guy with white hair.

He had a snake around him.
He put me to stand straight. He had cold eyes staring at me.

I got lost in his eyes to be honest.

"Say, Yuki what brings you- oh um you guys?" Beast spoke.

We both snap out of our staring and looked at beast.

"Did you say something?" I asked. "I see you met Snake, Snake this is Yuki a new member." She said.

He looked back at me. "Ssss" his snake said.

"Goethe says your cute." Snake said. I smiled "thank you"

"Snakes talent is speaking to snakes and tell what they are saying. In the Noah's Ark Circus he does snake dancing also." Beast said.

"Ssss." Goethe said. "Goethe said it was nice meeting you but Snake and I have some packing to do." Snake said.

I nodddd and smiled. "It was nice meeting you too Goethe, Snake." I said and they left.

"Wow I never saw Snake look at a girl like that before." She said.

We finished unpacking and the train was ready to go.

"Alright lets started your new look." Beast said and she started.

Comment Like

Share Vote

Follow