Black Butler 2 Cp.2

Yuki's PoV

"M'lady please wake up, its time to get ready.
I've already picked out your clothing to wear." I heard Chiaki's voice.

I sat up slowly and stretched. "Please, wait outside Chiaki." I said getting off the bed right after.

"Yes m'lady.' He left the room, closing the door behind him.

I stripped out of my clothes and entered the bathroo

After having a bath, I got out drying my skin along with my hair before putting on my underwear and dressing myself.

I put on some stockings and black, silky, plain dress. Knowing that it would be a bit cold outside I put on a crimson red robe over my dress to keep warm.

Once I was done I called Chiaki in.

"Cut my hair a bit for me." I said. He picked up the scissors that were on the dresser, untouched and sat me down. He covered my clothes so hair wouldn't get on it and started snipping.

When he was finish, I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself

My hair was now shoulder length but it'll grow back quickly.

"Thank you, Chiaki. Now let's get going." I said picking up my hat and glasses, putting them on.

Once we got to the port, we took the fastest ship and headed for England.

---

--

Upon arriving we got off the ship and got our bags luggages.

"Ahhh..nice to be back but I still dislike it. I feel so.. nervous." I said quietly.

"Um m'lady I wanted to asked you a question." Chiaki said and I nodded to him. "Mhm?"

"Who is Sebastian?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked down before turning to him. "Someone I knew back then when I was in England before. Nothing more."

I turned back around and bumped into someone causing my glasses to fall off.

"Oh sorry about that, Ma'am." The person said.

I looked up at him. He looked like Sebastian but he wore glasses. I was shocked for a second before snapping back into reality.

"How could you bump into the girl like that, Claude!" A boy with blond hair said as he walked over to us.

The one named 'Claude' bent down and picked up my glasses. He then handed it to me.

As I was going to take it Claude grabbed my wrist pulling me close to him and stared in my eyes.

"Interesting..." he said. Chiaki pulled me away from him, pulling me into his chest. They both glared at one another.

"State your name." The blonde said.

"Quite rude to ask someone for their name before introducing yourself. Especially to a lady." I said.

"My name is Alois Trancy and this is my butler Claude Faustus." He said and His butler bowed.

"I'm Yuki Uziru and this is my butler Chiaki.." I said.

Chiaki removed my self from him and started glaring at Claude even more. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Are you new around here?" Alois asked. "Not at all but I just got back not too long ago." I said.

"Oh so you own a house here already?" He said.