Black Butler 2 Ch.10

Yuki's pov

Its been almost a year and after the week pass by, we'll be heading back to England to do our circus show and other businesses.

Joker spoked with me about what they did other than just perform at the circus and I agreed on doing it but I knew it wasn't the right thing to do.

I've gotten better over the past few months. No. I've gotten excellent that it made Joker put me in the upper class with Snake and the other upper class members.

I've gotten closer to Snake also. Too close to be exact. It's quite scary, the thought of not being able to see him again and everyone else.

"We're going on a trip, on a mini rocket ship, flying through the sky~" I sang as I skipped around Germany with Snake by my side.

I turned and face him with a smile and he chuckled at my childish behaviour.

I ran back and walked next to him.

"Hi Snake." I said. "Hi?" He said and I giggled.

'I never really have the courage to asked Snake if he likes me' I thought.

I looked up to him and stopped walking.

He noticed me not walking beside him so he turned around, raising a brow. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I wanted to ask you this question for a long while.." I said with my head down.

He kept looking, waiting for me to continue and I did.

"Do you like me?" I asked. "What?" He said.

"Do you like me, Snake?" I said.

He didn't replied. I quickly glanced up to see him in front of me.

I stared into his eyes. "Sn-" I was cut off as he slid his hands to my cheek.

He leaned in closer to my face our nose brushing against each other, our lips about to touch.

"Oi! Kat! Snake!"" Snake removed himself and he looked the other way where beast was. I stood there quietly, disappointed that we didn't get to continue. "Joker says change of plans we're heading England tomorrow." She said.

-----

After packing into the train, we left and heading to England.

I sat in a room with Snake, playing with Emily, one of Snake's snake.

I then looked up at Snake as he walked into the room. "Aren't you tired?" He asked. "No im not." I said making Emily slide off of me and onto her cage.

He looked out the window as I sat there quietly.

"I'm just gonna head back to my room...um.." I said getting up. He turned looking back at me and nodded.

"Oh right sure thing you do that. I don't mind." He said.

I nodded and left his room. I sighed in defeat and entered mines. I layed on the bed looking at the roof.

"England huh...I can't wait." I mumbled rolling onto my side and closing my eyes. After moments later I had fallen to sleep.

------

I woke up to the sound of the train screeching to a stop. I got up and looked out the window.

"Are we England already?" I asked myself. "Yes we are and we're performing tonight!" I turned to see Joker at the door, smiling.

"Go get cleaned up and start unpacking your stuff." He said leaving.

I quickly cleaned up and after that I started unpacking my things out of the train and onto the high class circus area.

After setting up the tent I quickly got dress and ready for the show.

I sat onto my bed, a million of thoughts running throughout my mind. I was quite nervous and I wasn't sure why.

Everytime I leave this place, I always, always come back! Like it's my place to be but I did expect to be here once again.

I got up and let out a sigh.

"I must stay focus tonight."

End of Season 2 Fanfiction
May 6th 2015-
11th Jan 2021