Episode 4: Copycat

- Oh! It's weird, i'm almost certain you had a feminine attitude a while ago...?

- «Crap!!! Hanaaa!!!»

Through You

Thirty minutes later, Amy, and Yann were sitting in front of each other.

Yann was drinking a latte, without any particular interest in hot drinks, while Amy was swallowing three different cups of black coffee at the same time.

- « I don't know if you're even allowed to do that » Thought Yann.

- « What? Internally answered Hana, what are you talking ab- Ah! Her three coffee cups? »

- « Yeah... »

- « I know, right? I guess it's allowed though- » Said Hana, but she was cut in the middle of her thought by Amy:

- What are you thinking about, Yann? It seems pretty important... Ah, my three cups of coffee?

- « Eh, how did she- » Yeah, haha... You saw right through me, i guess.

- Well, people often tells me that, ahaha!

- « Why do i... » Began thinking Yann, before Hana completes his thought:

- « ... Feel so invaded? »

Yann silently nod, and Hana tried to explain in a simple way:

- « Being around an extrovert person can sometimes feel crushing. Plus, i could also have told what you were thinking about because, well, it's not that hard to read through you, neither. » Is what Hana said, but already Amy called for Yann.

- Hey Yann!

- Uh, answered Yann, yes?

- Oh, nothing, i was wondering if you thought i'm a crazy person...

- Oh, haha! No you aren't « I mean, a tiny bit? » ! Haha...

- « Gosh! Reacted Hana, you didn't need to think it so loudly! »

- « Sorryyy »  ... I mean, i kind of think you are an original person, i guess.

- Well, if you're wondering, i'm not being on purpose...

She then explained that she came back from Japan, where she lived for four years, not long ago. Plus, when she was younger, she lived with her parents in various isolated places, and she wasn't really exposed to social influences until really late.

Yann was completely fascinated by Amy's life, and wanted to know her more.

- Uhh, sorry, Amy, said Yann, blushing, realizing he was staring at Amy, i have to go to the restroom, i will be back.

- Oh, Okay!

Yann did go to the bathroom, but Hana, completely shocked, internally screamed, which made Yann realize his mistake: He'd go to the men restrooms, where Hana wasn't supposed to, and most likely never did go into. He cut all senses to Hana, so she can't feel, or see anything.

He then, when Hana finally was calmed down, asked Hana to take over, because he was starting to get overstressed, and his hands were shaking.

« Why are your hands shaking? » thought Hana. Yann quickly told her that he wasn't really used to talking to girls anymore. Hana reminded him that he was talking to a girl.

« It's not the same thing! » then thought Yann. In fact, he would have been embarrassed talking with Hana, too, if he saw her.

Hana understood the difference, and took over. She was a bit disoriented at first, which is normal when you take over, but quickly showed her talents to Yann, looking at the mirror.

Yann was completely shocked that she could copy him so well.

The one-bodied tandem then go back to their table, and they resumed their conversation with Amy.

Hana could easily mimic Yann, in such an impressively accurate way.

---

After this complicated date, Yann and Hana were finally standing in front of Yann's apartment.

Sighing together, they opened the door, completely tired out.

They entered, and jumped on a random chair.

Hana was talking about how she felt about that insane day, while arguing about Yann giving up on talking to Amy, even thought he gave a lot of ideas during the chat.

They were silently arguing when they realized something, at the same time.

They needed to take a shower!

To be continued...

-after note-

Thank You for reading Through You!

W-N: I know it took two weeks to publish this chapter, but during this time, we worked hard on Amy, and also on the illustration for the first chapter, and we will soon release it, with the other chapters' illustrations!

See you in the next one!

-----
Story by @iunA

-----

Our Discord community server!: https://discord.gg/rmTUxmAHzz