To My Love: The Man

It's been weeks since I was knocked senseless by Leanna's carriage. Somehow I feel trapped here. Like I'm a prisoner of this mysterious but trustworthy woman. I don't do anything all day, I just sit in this damn corset and lay in this big bed. I feel alone.
The healer says that I have a day until I'm healed all the way and I can take this corset off. And when it does come off I will be leaving this house. Leanna helped me but after all this time I still don't trust her as much as I should.
I went down to the dining room to the sound of the big piano playing. My mouth watered at the smells of sweets and meat. Once I got close enough to the room I could hear another person talking. Not a women like Leanna...a man. He had a deep voice that sounded gentle at the same time.
"I'm telling you James, she is better than all the others." Leanna said to the unknown man. "She has behaved like she is grateful to be here." "I mean I did hit her with my carriage and found her in rags, so that could be a good reason why she hasn't tried to leave." Leanna carried the conversation with the man without him saying a word.
Why was she talking about me to a stranger. It's the kings men. I thought in my head I was surly being set up. Leanna knew the kings men all along and was using me for money. I ran up the steps and sprinted to my room. "There she is now." Leanna said to the man.
I could hear foot steps slowly come up the steps. Slowly they creeped in the hall. I grabbed the chair that sat next to my bed and wedged it on the door handles. I stepped backward slowly and quietly with my hand on my mouth. I had no idea where I was so there was no use to jump out another window.
The footsteps got louder and then stopped at the door. I looked over at the dresser and saw a marble miniature statue of a naked lady . I ran over and grabbed it and stood back in front of the door. The doorknobs twisted and turned slowly like the man was in no rush.
The doorknobs stopped moving and the man took a few steps back. Finally he was gone. He must have thought I was somewhere else.
Bam
The double doors to the room were kicked open by a tall man with dark slick hair and dressed in formal attire. Pieces of the chair went flying and I flinched at the wood shaving falling from the sky. I let out a small scream and made a run for the window.
The man ran after me and grabbed me by the waste and pulled me back by my corset. The breath was knocked out of me and I had no more strength to hold onto the window pain. "Please please don't kill me." I cried with agony.
"Shhh I'm not going to kill you damn it." The man grunted as he struggled to keep me still.
"Let go! Please let go of me!" I cried squirming myself in his arms.
"How about no, you twat" he brutes at me as he tries to keep my nightgown down while carrying me outside.
I gasped at the name of twat and spit in his face. It was in the heat of the moment and I regretted it as soon as I did it.
We stood there in a moment of silence and he tightened his grip on me and spit in my face. "How does it feel?" He said with his eyes still squinting. I scoffed at him and began kicking and screaming again. He grunted loudly in frustration and threw me in the carriage. Slamming the door behind him I went quiet.
There was nothing I could do now but let him do what he was here to do...rape me. I know that the reason he's here so we might as well get it over with. "If you're going to rape me just do it and let me go." I said looking out the carriage window. The man looks up from his handkerchief with confused eyes and chuckles. "Not if you want me too princess." He said as he continued to wipe his eyes from spit.
I looked at him in disgust and noticed he called me princess, does he know I'm the king's bastard? He noticed I wasn't laughing at his "joke" and looked up from his handkerchief once more, "I'm kidding" he said with a cocked brow. I scoffed at him and pulled my knees up to my chest. He looks down at my honeypot and pushes my legs down. "Don't be so improper. Flashing your cunt at me like that." He scoffed taking his coat off and throwing it over my lap.
"Oh that's improper? What about you dragging me out of Leanna's house, was that improper??" I said cocking my brow like he did at me. "Leanna? Is that what she told you?" He giggled at my childish trust. I bit my tongue knowing how stupid I was to trust her. I had no idea who this man was or what he was gonna do with me. I just know what I made a stupid decision of trusting a stranger.
The horseman that was driving the carriage pulled the horses to a halt. The man looked out the window and shook me awake. I must have fallen asleep on the way to calm my nerves. "Welcome home, princess" he said as he yanked his coat off me and puts it back on. I wanted to punch him right in his golden face. I stepped out of the carriage into the freezing weather. Snow crunched between my toes and made them numb.
"Can we go inside please??" I said eager to get my feet off the snow. The man looks behind at me and looks me up and down. "Why? Isn't the snow beautiful" he said with a smirk. I punched his shoulder and scoffed at him. He rolled his eyes and sighed. I smiled and began to walk toward the house, then the man comes up from behind me and picks me up and begins walking towards the palace.
I looked at him in anger as if I couldn't walk myself. "Drop me now." I demanded. The man looks at me with all seriousness and shrugs "okay." He says simply and drops me on my back. I scream in pain and arch my back. He gasps and picks me back up. I begin punching his chest and squirming out of his arms "Don't touch me you ass!" I scream as I stomp off to the palace.