Marinette

"This is it! I get my tattoo today! I get to find out who my soulmate is!" Marinette squealed.

"Marinette, the tattoo doesn't tell you who your soulmate is. It just tells you which direction they are." They heard footsteps on the stairs and Tikki hid on Marinette's bed just as her parents opened the trapdoor.

"Marinette! Happy New Year!" Tom all but shouted. Sabine shushed him and turned to her daughter.

"Happy New Year, my love. Are you excited?"

Marinette grinned and stood. She tugged on her sweater sleeve and they counted down together.

"5..4..3..2..1!" Marinette yanked her sleeve up and stared at her wrist. A compass tattoo had appeared and they stared at it.

"It has...two needles?" Tom said slowly. Sabine got ahold of herself and smacked Tom's arm.

"You have two soulmates! That's amazing!" Marinette nodded absentmindedly. She was busy studying her tattoo. Her parents got the hint and left.

Tikki flew out from her hiding place and up to Marinette. "Wow Marinette! I don't think any of my holders have ever had two soulmates! You're very lucky."

Marinette smiled and rubbed one of the needles on her tattoo. "Do you think Adrien will be one of my soulmates?"

Tikki sighed internally. "Maybe. You never know!" She studied the tattoo. "I like the suns! And the paw prints."

"Paw prints?" Marinette looked at her tattoo again and groaned. "He's never going to stop flirting now!"

"Maybe." Tikki looked at the clock. "The sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you can find out who your soulmates are!"

Marinette leapt into bed and burrowed under her blankets. "Good night, Tikki!"

Tikki rolled her eyes. "Good night Marinette. Sweet dreams."