Luka

Luka and Juleka sat facing each other on his bed. He was holding her hands in his. "Jules, your soulmate is going to love you. I know it." Juleka mumbled under her breath. "Yes, I promise. Why would I lie?"

"Because you want me to feel better." She whispered. He shook his head, smiling.

"If your soulmate doesn't like you, they are blind. You are amazing, beautiful, caring, dazzling, empathetic, forgiving, generous, happy, incredible-"

"Okay, okay!" Juleka covered his mouth with her hand, laughing. "Stop!"

He pulled her hand away from his mouth, smiling. "It's time!" They joined hands and stared at their wrists. At exactly midnight, their wrists bloomed black, twisting and forming a compass. Luka looked up and saw Juleka's eyes were shut. "Jules! Open your eyes!" She peeked and stared at her tattoo.

"It's so...pretty." She touched the compass almost apprehensively, as if she was worried it would disappear. She looked at Lukas' tattoo. "Why...two?"

"Hmm?" He looked at his now fully formed tattoo. "Two? I must have two soulmates. Cool." Juleka mumbled something, smiling mischievously at him. "What?"

"Maybe Marinette is your soulmate." He gasped and smacked her shoulder, bright red. She dodged, laughing.

"Maybe Rose is yours!" He retaliated. She froze, even redder than him.

"May-maybe."

Luka noticed her mood change immediately. "What's wrong?"

"You don't-you don't care if I..." She trailed off. He patted the bed next to him and she sat.

"If you like girls? Of course not! I like boys. So what?" Her head jerked up.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yeah. Y'know, I've had the biggest crush on Chat Noir for a while now." Someone knocked on their door and Anarka poked her head into the room.

"Can I come in?" They nodded and she sat next to them. "So? Show me!"

They showed her their tattoos and she smiled. She traced the flower designs on Juleka's, then turned to Luka and studied the sun and ribbon designs on his. "You have two soulmates! That's amazing! Do you have any idea who your soulmates might be?" She asked them. Juleka looked down and muttered something. "What was that, dear?"

"Rose..." She whispered. Anarka and Luka exchanged a knowing look.

"You think it might be your friend, Rose? That would explain the flowers!" Juleka looked up in surprise. "I can't wait to see her again!"

Juleka smiled and hid her face. Anarka turned to Luka. "What about you?"

"I hope Marinette is one."

"Do you have any idea about the other one?"

He studied the sun designs. "I don't know, but I hope it's..." He trailed off, embarrassed. She raised an eyebrow, prompting him to continue. "Chat Noir?"

She laughed and hugged them both tightly. "I love you two! Time for bed though. You still have school tomorrow. Night!" She got up and closed the door behind her.