Marinette

Marinette woke up the next morning late, as usual. She leapt out of bed and got dressed in a hurry. She was excited to find her soulmates. Her phone rang. "Alya! Did you get your tattoo?"

"Of course! What's on yours?"

"Suns and pawprints." There was silence on the other line. "Alya?"

"You have two designs?"

"Two needles, too."

"You have two soulmates?!" Alya yelled. Marinette winced and pulled the phone away from her ear.

"Yeah. Are we all still meeting at the park?"

"We're all already here, girl. You slept in. Again!" Marinette cursed and rushed around her room, grabbing her purse and giving Tikki a cookie. Tikki hid in her purse and she rushed out the door.

"I'm almost there!" Marinette ran up to the group and stopped, breathing heavily. "Hey guys! sorry I'm late!"

Everyone laughed. "We're used to it." Adrien said. She looked up and smiled.

"Well? Show us your tattoo!" Alya said. Marinette sat in her place in the circle.

"You start, Alya."

Alya pulled her sleeve back and showed a compass decorated with music notes and a needle pointing to Nino. He chuckled and revealed his compass covered in pictures of superheros and a needle pointing to Alya. "Ivan!" Alya said. He blushed and showed them the compass covered in pins and badges. Mylene showed hers was covered with hearts seemingly made of rock. "Juleka?" She tugged on her sleeve, making sure her tattoo was covered and turned away. Alya got the message and turned to Rose instead. "Rose?" Rose smiled and showed them the tattoo covered with jewels, the needle pointing to Juleka.

Alya and Marinette gasped and smiled, laughing and pulling Juleka and Rose into a group hug.

"That's amazing!" Adrien said. Marinette nodded.

"You guys dont think it's weird that I like girls?" Juleka asked. Marinette laughed.

"Of course not! I like girls too." She said. Rose smiled at Juleka and she blushed and looked away.

"Your turn, Chloe!"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "My tattoo is better than all of yours combined!" She brandished her wrist and everyone saw the compass was covered in tiaras and crowns.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" Sabrina walked up to them and sat next to Marinette.

"We're showing our tattoos! You're next!" Alya exclaimed. Sabrina pulled up her sleeve and showed them her tattoo. It was covered in blooming flowers. "Who's it pointing to?"

They followed the needle and stared at Chloe.

"What?" She spat. Sabrina moved back and forth and the needle stayed situated on Chloe.

The girls screamed in excitement. "Chloe is your soulmate!" Marinette exclaimed.

Chloe turned red and spluttered. "W-what?!"

"Adrien! Your turn!" Alya interrupted her. Adrien looked at the ground and pulled up his sleeve.

"Two needles?" Nino asked.

"You must have two soulmates!" Rose said. He looked down and Alya smirked at Marinette.

"Didn't you say you had two soulmates, Marinette?" Adrien's head popped up and Marinette smacked Alyas shoulder.

"Shut up!" She hissed.

"Is that true, Marinette?" Adrien asked. Marinette flushed slightly.

"W-well yeah but-"

"Show us!" Alix said.

"Yeah, show us!" Everyone chorused. Marinette sighed and glared at Alya before pulling up her sleeve and exposing her tattoo.

"You do have two soulmates!" Rose said. "I love the designs! Is that a sun? And a paw print? cute!"

Alya and Nino pushed Adrien and Marinette together and they glanced at their tattoos. Adrien moved back and forth to check, but Marinette was frozen.

"Marinette, you're one of my soulmates! Marinette?"

Marinette was bright red and her mouth was opening and closing soundlessly. Alya laughed quietly. "Marinette!"

"Right! Sorry! I gotta go!" Marinette said. She got up and ran.

"Did I do something wrong?" Adrien asked quietly.

"No, it's just..." Alya started.

"Marinette has liked you for quite a while and you finally have shown some interest in her." Alix finished for her. Adrien turned red.

"She-she likes me?"

Everyone collectively facepalmed.