13. A SURPRISE FOR ANOKHI?

As the fest neared the end, anokhi was more than happy that everything had went on smoothly and grateful that shaurya had helped her in handling everything but little did she know that the major surprise was yet to receive..

HOST – okay so ladies and gentlemen, all the siac students have really worked hard for this fest to be a huge success, so a big round of applause for everyone. As we near the end I would like to call the HOD of this institution MR. SHAURYA SABHERWAL who is also star of the evening to say a few words on today's eve

SHAURYA - thank you for having me! As a HOD I would like to say one thing "always remember that it is important to participate than to win" so a big shout out to each and every student who participated...Its been a pleasure for me today to see every student giving their efforts in making this fest a lit and I thank each and everyone associated with it from my bottom of the heart.. but most importantly I would like to thank the person who has literally worked hard day and night for this fest. And I would like to say a few words to her....

(A/N:- a tip for you before you start reading the speech, just imagine and think if KV was to say this dialogue, the high pitched yet deep voice which he would use would definitely create impact in your mind )

SHAURYA'S SPEECH

Voh kehte haina behind every successful man, there is a woman...well I am one lucky guy kyunki mere case mein bhi kuch aisa hi hai.. The lady whose make me proud every single time, The lady who has made me a better person,the lady standing right in front of me...jisne sirf ek life partner ki tarah hi nahi balki ek dost ki tarah mera saath diya..

 MY WIFE , can I say this again? MY WIFE, MRS. ANOKHI SABHERWAL.

"ANOKHI" naam bhi unique hai aur tum bhi aur isiliye yeh unique speech tumhare liye..

The day since you entered my life, it has never been the same..the moment I saw you, I saw a spark within you but I never realised that our paths are destined to be together par voh kehte hai na "jo tera howega zarur aayega" shayad hum dono ka milna likha tha isiliye tumhara shaadi se bhaagna, hamara train mein milna, tumhara pepper spray use karna, chandigarh aana, SIAC mein admission lena sab kuch destined tha and I can never be thankful enough to God for sending you to me.

You've changed me completely anokhi and of course for the better. And with you by my side I always feel that I can conquer anything easily.

yeh jhumke, yeh saree, yeh necklace main nahi jaanta kitne khubsurat hai par main itna zaroor jaanta hun ki tum bohat khubsurat ho, not only from outside but from inside too. Mera tumse milna, pyaar karna aur shaadi karna meri life ka sabse best part tha aur mujhe iske alawaa kuch aur chahiye bhi nahi. Itna hi kafi hai mere liye. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

Tumhare aane se pehle main sirf ek akdu professor tha lekin..Kitna kuch sikha maine tumse...smile karna sikh gaya hun, sorry bolna sikh gya hu, baatein share karna sikh gya hun....

Sach kahun toh jabse tum aayi ho, meri life mein colours aa gye hai, tumne mujhe life jeena sikhaya, pyaar karna sikhaya.. apne parents se milwaya aur ek misogynist ko feminist banaya...isse zyaada main aur kya maang sakta hun.. SO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Thank you for coming in my life

Thank you for changing me

Thank you for loving me

Thank you for being my soulmate

And most importantly Thank you for marrying me MRS ANOKHI SHAURYA SABHERWAL

U know anokhi, you make me want to be a better person...aur ab jitni bhi shayari waali baatein aati thi maine sab keh di bas ab clearly ek cheez kehna chahta hu

I LOVE YOU 3000

.................................................................................................................

As the whole auditorium erupted with huge round of applause,shock would be understatement for anokhi... anokhi stood there speechless, numb and unable to react. She didn't know whether to smile, laugh or cry...she was not able to process the happiness she got that moment. As she got back her senses, she rushed towards the stage and the next moment was in shaurya's arms crying. Shaurya hugged her back, patted her head and just smiled seeing her eyes full of happiness. The crowd went into AWW moment seeing the two of them.

ANOKHI – I am unable to say anything shaurya, I didn't expect this in my wildest of dreams..I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH that I can't even express it. YOU COMPLETE ME

SHAURYA – and YOU COMPLETE ME ANOKHI

All of the sabherwals , babli , ahir and each and every soul present there was touched by their unconditional love towards each other and had moist eyes. Truly shaurya had made anokhi's day special and worth remembering

(A/N :- mujhe bhi ek shaurya sabherwal chahiye, koi laake de do pls)

ANOKHI – par yeh sab...I mean..aaj aise tumne achanak......idharr.....sabke saamne...

SHAURYA – maine tumse pehle bhi kaha hai anokhi, main apni feelings hamesha ek perfect setting mein hi kahunga, taaki voh moment bhi perfect ho...yeh hamari moment ho anokhi, I always want it to be special. Aur vaise bhi SIAC se better place kya ho sakti hai apni feelings share karne ke liye, it has been always special to us.. our journey has started from here..hamara milna, ek dusre se pyaar karna..shaadi karna...sab kuch yahan hi hua hai toh ek love confession bhi toh banta hai na...

ANOKHI- thank you shaurya...mere pass words nahi hai to express the feeling right now but know that you are the bestest hubby in the whole world..maine kabhi expect nahi kiya tha ki koi mujhse itna pyaar kar sakta hai.. and yess main bhi tumse kuch kehna chahti hu

SHAURYA – kya wifey?

ANOKHI – tum hamesha kehte ho na ki I changed you to a better person par aaj main kehna chahti hu..that you changed my thought process

SHAURYA – matlab?

ANOKHI- mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki saare mard selfish hote hai...hamesha sirf apne baare mein hi sochte hai...pyaar karna toh durr ki baat hai, aurton ki respect bhi nahi karte. Par tumne saabit kar diya ki aaj bhi aise mard hai jo apni wife ki respect bhi karna jaante hai, unhe support bhi karte hai aur aaj mujhe yakeen ho gya ki unconditional love do exists. THANK YOU SHAURYA FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME, supporting me, motivating me & trusting me and lastly selflessly loving me.

SHAURYA – maine tumse pehle hi kahan tha na anokhi...main vaisa husband banne ki koshish karunga jaisa husband tum deserve karti ho. Aaj mujhe yakeen ho gya that finally maine apna promise pura kiya.

ANOKHI- tumhe pata hai shaurya...marrying you was the best thing of my life.

SHAURYA- likewise wifeyy

Saying this shaurya kissed anokhi's forehead...the crowd cheered and hooted for them. It was one of those moments when everything felt perfect..nothing could ever beat this moment between them.

And so the fest ended withshakhi's heartfelt confession..the day couldn't get better than this..Could it?

______________________________________________________________________

hey guys! i really really hope that you like this update...because i don't know why but i was little unsure about whether i should write this confession or not but then i really wanted a SHAKHI CONFESSION in SIAC..... since SIAC has been the place from where it all started and also they got married so please do tell me whether this was upto the mark or not...

also this marks the end of the  SIAC FEST so i hope ki jo bhi cheezein aapko fest mein dekhni thi voh maine cover kari aur agar kuch baaki reh gaya ho toh feel free to tell, main aage ke chapters mein cover kar dungi.. aur fest mein mazza aaya ki nahi voh bhi zarur batana

lastly, feeling little emotional right now since mismatched ended and it brought back the memories of 24th july...manifesting for season 2 super fast!!

bas ab bohat bakwas kar li...DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT and tell your reviews too

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE GUYS!!!