49. PLANNING DATE NIGHT...

HELLO GUYSSS..... :')

*CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY*

MISSED ME ?! I DID, but a break was necessary for me...genuinely sorry that I disappeared without any prior notice. now without any further delay here's your update, ENJOY AND HAPPY READING !!

Anokhi's POV

I sat on the kitchen counter, completely bored as I watched my husband making havoc out of the kitchen. He made me sit on the platform and not allowing me to even move. All I did was make breakfast this morning but the moment Shaurya saw me in the kitchen making the breakfast, he got furious and had me sit in a corner on the kitchen countertop. I had nothing to do but stare at him, creating a mess around.

"Shaurya! I can help. I am just pregnant, not ill." I said. Although I knew he is not gonna listen to me but still it would be better if I help him out else he's gonna turn the kitchen into hell.

"No! Stay there. You are not going to do any work. You are never gonna tell but i know you are quite sore. Go to the bedroom and rest."

True. I was sore since yesterday. Everything hurts... my head, my back and my ankles. Everything. But As always I was just stubborn enough to not accept that I was in pain.

"You are being so bossy! This is the last time I am listening to you." I said in defeat as I could see Shaurya's winning smirk I dragged myself to the couch

I was supposed to be on bed rest for today, but I was dying of boredom. I absentmindedly flipped through the channels, trying to find something good to watch on the television.

I sighed as I stared up at the TV still not finding anything to watch. Gosh ! there's nothing to watch on tv these days, what are the writers and producers doing mahn !!

"Bed rest sucks." I murmured as I tried to move to a comfortable position on the couch

"wifey, tum kya kar rahi ho?" He asked, his eyebrows raised at me in half amusement half worry, as he walked out of the kitchen with a plate of food.

"Bhangra !! "I snapped sarcastically back.

"You are going to hurt your back more if you move much" he pointed out. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I know I'm just sick of all of this boredom." I growled as I hopped up in the couch with help of Shaurya.

"I didn't want help!" I protested, trying to wiggle out of his grip. Shaurya chuckled and bent his head to lightly brush his lips over mine as he hopped into couch next to me.

"But I wanted to help you." He said as he pulled me close to him being careful of my sore back. I sighed not really in the mood to cuddle.

"Well! I'm not in the mood to cuddle or watch TV anymore. I just want to do something argh." I was just getting more and more frustrated.

"And I won't allow that, you know" he said casually

"You are being so bossy again." I whined loudly, kicking him gently in his leg.

"Okay, I've an idea!" he said happily

"what ?" I asked curiously

"since I m free tonight, let me make it up to you" he said teasingly

"what exactly do you mean by that" I smiled inwardly

"LET'S GO ON A DATE !!"

It was Saturday night and Shaurya had a rare night off. For the first time in months he didn't have work to attend, a meeting with Board members, or an event to go. For the first weekend night, since he came back from Patiala, the two of us had the night to ourselves.