2: that f*cker

Chapter two: "this F*cker"
September 21 2017
I was woken up by the cries of my niece from her crib, she was awake and needed to be fed. I didn't have to be up for another two hours but I walked up to her cribed picked her up and started my way to the kitchen to make her bottle. At the age of sixteen my sister got pregrant with some douche bag 20 year old and at the time my mom coudnt afford the abortion so we kept her, she been a real blessing in the family though with only be a year old.
As i walked in the kitchen i saw my mom boyfriend sitting at the table
"Good morning Mac" i said as i sat Lora on the counter and gave her the measuring cup to play with while i grabbed her formula
"Morning anna" he says, taking a sip of coffee, mac having been dating my mom for as long as i could remember.
He's a good guy. I wouldn't say he is like a father figure since all he brings into this house is drugs and is the whole reason my mom is as messed up as she is today, being one of the best drug dealer in our neighborhood a lot of people dont fuck with me and my sister because of him so because of this he thinks he hold a high place in me and my sisters life.
"Your mom is at work, i told you she can get that job" he said i just shook my head. My mom is working at the supermarket not far from the house.
Me and my sister had a bet if she would get the job or not because we knew they do weekly drug test and my mom isn't the type to be clean and sober all the time
"Im waiting for the first drug test to come back" i said giving the bottle to lora as i opened the fridge
"You girls always look down at her, she is your mother" he says and shakes his head, he was clearly getting pretty heated by this small conversation. He made it very well known that he hates me and my sister and because of the love my mother has he won't knock out teeth like he has done to other people.
I look over at him and he stands up, making a fists and slowly murmuring curse words under his breath. I see Lora start to look scared and I look at mac.
"Okay mac whatever you say i'm not in here to talk to you about my relationship with my mother" i said and walked to the sink to get some distance between us. He grew angrier with the tone of my voice during this sentence.
"I'm your father dont talk to me like that," he said, getting a little closer to me.

Mac is about six feet tall and has a horrible temper so you can tell when he is getting angry, as he got closer to me i started to shake mostly because i didn't know if he was going to hit me or try to hurt lora who was now out of view of how close he was to me.
"Mac you are not her father or anyones father here and if you dont back the fuck up i will be calling the cops" crystal said stromig into the kitchen
"Fucking bitches both of you, your lucky i love your mother" he says and walks out of the kitchen slamming his bedroom door
"Now you, how many times do i have to fucking tell you not to fuck with him he isnt trust worthy. Are you okay" she asked and I nodded.

Crystal is right this isn't the first time i had a fight or almost fight with mac he isn't someone to fuck with. And crystal has the scars to prove it.
"Go get ready for school I'll take care of lora and stay out of mom's room" she says and I walk out of the kitchen going into the room we share.

As i walk into my room i sat on my bed and feel me start to cry, i grab my phone and text my best friend rose as i i feel the hot tears burn my cheeks rose always knows how to calm me down and before i can close my phone i get a call from her
"Are you okay, do i need to come over" she asked i said a quite no and my body began to calm down by the sound of her voice "did he touch you or lilith" she asked and i said no as i stood up and paced around my room
"I'm sorry for texting you rose it's calm now but i don't know it didn't feel real" i start to pace my room
"I know Anna, thank god cry was there and it wasn't like last time, she stopped things, you are safe now get dressed me and my mom will come earlier to your house and pick you up Coffee, my treat" she said all i could say okay as she stayed on the phone longer
"what are you wearing today im thinking my black jeans green hoodie you got me for christmas last year and my jays how about you" i knew she was trying to change the conversation to help calm me down and she's really good at doing this mostly because she gets these calls often with me and when her grandpa used to have panic attacks she always knew how to help him.