7 pt2: all a dream

*jackson pov*

I woke up in my bed, the window was open, my door was open, I looked around, today felt important. My dad came in my room
"Come on groom it's time to get up coffee is on the table" he smiled closing the door
"What do you mean groom dad?" I said , pushing the sheets off my body.
"Why are you being silly, baby , it's your wedding?" my mom said, closing the bathroom door behind her. "Honey, I'm leaving to go help Anna with her dress." My mom smiled towards me. "I'll see you later, dear. I can't wait to see you." My mom smiled, kissing my forehead. She looked beautiful with her hair and makeup done and she was in a light green dress.
The day looked brighter,

The church bells rang as a girl in a white dress came down the aisle, she was in a beautiful big white wedding dress, an axel and crystal were sitting in the first row and on the other side my dad, mom and my sister sitting, my mom crying a little bit and my sister rubbing her back. The song "here comes the bride" played as everyone stood up as the bride came down the aisle. Here is the bride of my dreams. anna rose smiled as she passed by me
"She looks perfect" she mouths as she stands with my best man axel standing besides me
"You're a lucky man" he smiles, placing a hand on my shoulder.
Anna steps up the podium, she smiles big as i remove the vail over her face, revealing her makeup and her hair
"Hey" she smiles as I just stare into her eyes. She was the most beautiful woman ever. My heart fluttered whenever she would look in my direction.
"Hey funny seeing you here" i laughed as she smiled rolling her eyes.
"Today we gather here for the wedding of two people, jackson young and anna mori" the man in front of us spoke "do we have the vows ready" he looked at us i nodded and pulled out the tiny paper form my jacket pocket, i unfolded and looked at anna who was smiling to me, as i started to read
"When i first met anna mori i was 15 and well since the day we met i feel more and more in love with her, she is the nicest person i have ever met. I remember our first date and our first photo together. On our first date i took her to central park now i know a lot of you will scold me for that, its pretty fucking basic but anna loved it she never been to the city and  when she told me that i knew we had to go. So me and my sister packed a gift basket and when i picked up anna we walked down to the bus stop,s he couldn't stop talking about how excited she was, she told me about her family during that walk, we talked and talked and talks for what seem like the whole trip and once we got to the city she looked around at all the buildings and the views but i knew there was something wrong that day when the only thing i was able to focus on was anna, she would look at the lake in central park and i was too busy noticing how her hair moved in the wind, or how her eye twinkled when a bird landed next to us. I always loved the little things about Anna, how when Rose walked into a room her body somehow relaxed and soon it did the same for me. Anna is my first love and will always be my first love. For a woman with so much love I'm glad I have hers and she has mine. Anna i love you so much and i'm so happy to call you my bride"

As i finish reading i look and there's a tear in anna's eyes, the man behind us speaks
"How wonderful young love, anna do you have your vows" anna nods and rose hands her a paper.

Fuck you

She reads and i look up in shock and see standing in her place cassie, i look over and the church is empty and me and cassie are the only ones there. She starts to scream and laugh while I'm standing in fear.

I woke up.