7: not his love story

*jackson pov*
I woke up.
I'm sweating. I looked around and saw the time. That was crazy fucking dream and sad one too, i shook it off and grab my sweater and pants and i change for work, i walk out of my room. After my dad died we moved into different apartments but this one had far been the nicest one mostly because I am paying for it and I just want what's best for me and my sister. I walk into the living room and see my mom sitting at the table. I walked past her mostly because I knew she wasn't awake, she was sleeping, after my dad died she stopped working. Is what my sister likes to say, but my mom got really sad and well the way my sister words is is probably the best way to put it, she stopped working.
I walk out the door and walk down the stairs of the apartment building and head towards my job, i used to work two jobs but when my sister started school it got too much so i worked on, and thanks to rose who didnt have to help me i started working at the same job as her, and i know she shouldn't of helped me mostly because of what i did to her friend aka the love of my fucking life. But hse did and i know im a fuck head to her most the time time i do appreciate it.
I walk in and see rose at the counter
"Morning" I say as she nods, looking at her phone "how are you?" I smile, joining her at the counter.
"Tired and hungover jackson, didnt you drink last night how are you not dead" she ask
"I don't know maybe i walked it off" i said she shrugged "did anna get home okay" i ask she nods
"She was sleeping in my bed when I woke up for work" she says as the door opens and a customer walks in "hi welcome to the local let me know if you need help finding anything" she says which is something we have to say to every customer walking in.
"I don't remember much from last night but uh she was crying" i say rose nods as the customer comes to the counter with a coffee and a candy bar
"That will be 3.50" Rose said as the man handed her a ten "thank you have a good one" she said and the man changed.
"I'm not sure what happen last night but i know it had to do with cole" she said "and jackson if i'm being honest i don't think she wants you to know about it" rose says going back on to her phone
"I know but i feel like i should know" the door rings "hi welcome to the local let me know if you need help finding anything" i say. "You know it felt important" i say she nods
"No it wasn't to you" she says
"So you know what happened" the customer comes to the counter. "12 dollars'' i say they hand exact change "you just told me you didn't"
"Jackson i'm not going to tell you what happen it's not my story" she says
"Yeah but like i wanna know"
"But you can't and you lost that right when you know" she pauses looking at me "when you cheated on her" she whispers "hi welcome to the local let me know if you need help finding anything"
"But we are still friends she tells me things"
"Yeah key fucking word jackson, she tells you these things not me"
"But she trusts me so like you can too"
"No the fuck i wont you broke her heart jackson" the customer comes "6.50" she says
"But i didn't mean to-  hi welcome to the local let me know if you need help finding anything" 
"Here you go have a good one" she says "jackson no one means to break someone heart but you did" she says
"11.82" i say
"And aslo think about it jackson she tells you these things i dont i dont even like talking to you but i got you a job and thats the best im going to be to you, i got you this because anna asked me too not because i fucking wanted too"
"Rose" i say
"No Jackson, we had this talk a million times. If you wanna know what happened, text Anna and see what happens. I'm not going to tell you, hi welcome to the local let me know if you need help finding anything" that was the conversation.

The rest of the day was quite rose left around 4 and i closed us the shop and walked home, i made sure to stop by anna apartment to see if she was home, maybe i'll get something out of her but when i got there axel was sitting on the steps, they were looking at me
"Hi jackson" axel said
"Hey axel how are you, hows crystal" i asked
"Uh she's good im good, anna not here she went out with rose but is there something you need" they ask i shook my head
"No i just had to ask anna a question i'll just text her i guess" i say axel nods and i start to walk home.
I put my headphones on to start playing 'Your Graduation' by modern baseball.