raining in hell

via TWITTER

via TWITTER

Dispatch ✓ @koreadispatch

#StrayKids Bang Chan has just released a statement regarding his current relationship. The leader of the group has revealed to be happily in love with his now-fiancée. The two hit it off and have been dating for a while before he popped the big question. Congratulations to the newly engaged couple.

thud.

crack.

was that the sound of his phone screen breaking on the wooden floor or his heart shattering into a million pieces? he'd take the former any day of the week. chan, his leader, his best friend, his group member, his soulmate, his happy place, his home away from home, the love of his life —was in a relationship. not even a relationship, he was engaged, a step away from being married to someone else...someone that wasn't him.

where did it go so wrong? was it wrong of him to spontaneously confess his love and attraction to chan? it must've been because it drove a huge wedge between the two of them for the last seven months and nothing hurt more than not being able to look chan in the eyes and get the same warm feeling he usually got from them. instead, he got disgust, anger, and all the unwanted feelings that he feared when the day came to confess his true feelings for chan. it was outright heartbreaking when the older one just spat out vicious words at him, rambling on and on about how the last year was just to satisfy his needs and pass time.

chan had played him like a fool.

"congratulations, hyung! we knew you could do it!" changbin spoke, pure happiness radiating from his tone as he tightly hugged the leader, closely followed by the other members —besides felix.

we? did the others know of chan's plan of proposing to his girlfriend and he was the only one purposely left out of the loop? it must've been the case because of the way the others talked about the engagement, they all talked as if they knew this was going to happen for weeks and felix had to find out from dispatch.

fucking dispatch of all places! not from his own supposed best friend. were they even considered best friends, rather even friends anymore? the last couple of months have proven his thoughts true of the older australian distancing himself; more so flat-out ignoring felix's existence. in all honesty, chan should have just rejected him from the beginning, it would've hurt but it would've hurt less than the treatment he was currently receiving from the leader.

"you guys i can't breathe! also, thank you, without you guys, i couldn't have pulled off such a grand proposal. you all mean so much to me and i'm grateful you guys helped with proposing to hyunae! i can't wait for the wedding to happen so i can have my groomsmen with me."