unreciprocated love

Monday EveningMarch 1st, 2021 | 5:41 P

Monday Evening
March 1st, 2021 | 5:41 P.M
TXT's Dorm

Settling into a new room never once crossed Felix's mind, but then there he was, currently folding his newly bought clothes with the help of a few female HYBE staff. Seeing as Felix decided to finally be able to confidently show off the body he was born with, the women in the room helped him shop for undergarments of his appropriate size.

It was like shopping with many sisters. He was currently arranging his bras in organizers for his drawers when a knock brought his attention from the task at hand. "Felix? How are you settling in?"

"I'm doing just fine, hyung. The noonas have been a big help with helping me shop for certain things and I've felt more relaxed being able to finally settle in my own room."

Yeonjun smiles fondly. "That's good, Lixie. Remember you're welcome to stay as long as you want, we're not rushing you in any way. I know you need the time and space away from your group and we're more than happy to oblige to your decision."

Two days ago he had called his manager to let him know he was well and alive, mentioning the fact that he needed some time away from the dorm, group, and company. To his surprise, Hangyeol happily agreed to the proposition, asking him if he needed any necessities or his many plushies from his bedroom. Felix blushed on the FaceTime call, out of everyone he saw on a day-to-day basis, his manager was the only one who truly cared about his well-being; he cried on the phone for two hours as the older male told him how much he was proud of him and that he was even proud that he finally dared to leave such a toxic environment.

"I'll let you finish furnishing your room, but before I leave, is there anything you want to do tonight? The guys should be back home soon from their respective schedules, we're practically free for the next two days." Yeonjun asks.

Felix gave it some thought, he hadn't watched any movies lately, not like it was the biggest priority right now, "Can we watch action movies?" He asks.

"Sure, any suggestions?"

Felix's eyes light up at the question. "Can we watch the Dark Knight trilogy? I haven't watched those movies in a few years now."

Yeonjun smiles at Felix's enthusiasm. "Alright, I'll tell the others, I'll also send Soobin and Beomgyu to the convenience store for some snacks." He says as he leaves the room.

Without looking up from folding a t-shirt, Felix speaks. "Noona, can you teach me how to wash panties and bras? I don't know how to properly care for them."

The older woman smiles. "Yes I'd be glad to help you, Felix," She responds as she continues to fold shirts, "You can either use a wash bag or you can hand wash and air dry them, as the lace is delicate and you don't want all of your undergarments to rip, now do you?"

"Ah I didn't know, I always had someone do this part of laundry for me." Felix shyly responds, adding the folded shirt to the pile.

"Don't worry about it, Felix. In your situation it's understandable." She says, reassuring the idol.