(!!) MISSION : A Sip Of Wine

Chapter 15 - Revenge
"blood debt is paid by blood, life debt, life lost."

Doyoung was pacing around the living room with a can of coke in his grasp, one of his hands was shoved inside his sweatpants when Yoshi came sprinting to him. He panted, "Junghwan, he woke up." The news made him widened his eyes before he proceed his way to Junghwan's room with a relieve smile crept up his lips.

The door was pushed opened by him revealing the young boy who was sitting on his bed still using the oxygen mask. Junghwan grinned when he saw Doyoung who instantly rushed to hug him. "Thank god you're awake now." He looked at the younger one's condition.

After the meeting with Han Empire, Doyoung straight away went to find Hyunsuk and asked him to put the antidote into Junghwan's IV drip. And after a week he finally woke up. Although he looked a lot paler, they knew it's a sign that the antidote works. He had sent bars of golds that worth more than 2 Million won as a gift.

Haesoo also had been training martial arts and learned how to use guns, it was slightly tough to trained her using the guns since she was left handed since Her aim was different. Doyoung learnt something new that she ace in both Taekwondo and Karate, so he's only sharpening her skills.

"How can you forgot Junghwan? It's only us who lived around here! We will only saw another clan's mansion 4 kilometers away from us." The leader gave him a playful glare. "Right. I was not thinking straight that time." He shrugged his shoulder, as well apologizing on his action.

Meanwhile at Kim Clan's headquarter, a delivery man bring out a carton of wine to the main entrance from his motorcycle when he was stopped by the guards. "Sir, I think you've deliver this to the wrong place. None of us is allowed to bring alcoholic drinks inside." One of the guards said remaining his stern expression.

The delivery man who's still wearing his helmet took out a paper and read the information. "I don't think I've read wrong. It says here for Kim Clan's guards orders from Kim Doyoung." He declared as the guards turned to look at each other. "Really? Mr. Kim send this to us? How generous of him!" The head of the guards said looking at the bottles of expensive red wine.

"Thank you." They said to the delivery man who took his leave, neither of them recognized him that his job went well. The head of the guard glances on his watch before he took his walkie-talkie from the side of his hip. "Guards gather up in 5 five minutes at our security rest room. Mr. Kim send us a gift!" He cheerfully said taking his steps to the location while carrying the wines.

The delivery man rode the motorcycle to the nearest public rest room where his clan members are waiting, he took off the jacket, gloves and the helmet before he ruffles his hair.

The real delivery man was given back his belongings along with an envelope of money as he took his leave. "Mr. Hyunjin, there's a call from your brother." His clan member hand him a phone with a slight bow before he nods to him.

"Hello?"
"Have you done what I told you?"
"I just delivered it. Pretty sure our plan is going to work soon."
"Good job, I'll see you here later."

Hyunjin ended the call as he passed it back to the member before. He signals his clan members to get ready as he rode his Kawasaki Ninja H2 motorbike, leading the members as they proceed back to their building with the roaring sound.

Mashiho who just arrived at the headquarter frowned the moment no one greeted him on the main entrance, usually the guards will greet him and escort him till inside of the building. He checked on certain places as well, none of the bodyguards is present. "K1 can you hear me?" He uttered to the walkie-talkie however no one had respond him.