DAISY : What If

The Last Chapter : Everything ends here
"I need you.."

HAESOO'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was laying in a pitch of black, and nothing to see in my sight. No colors, no sounds, no one just everything in black. I tried to move my body, but nothing seems to react. The sound of machine beeping slowly get audible along with a sobs of someone in sadness. She was crying and that's for sure.

"Y/N, please wake up. It's been two months my dear.."

My ears perked up by the name, the same name that had been circling around my ears, the same name that will always escapes the woman's lips. She was crying over her, over that someone who named Y/N. My mind keep questioning.

Who is Y/N?
Where Am I?
Do I even know her?

My head suddenly started to pound out of nowhere, a lot of scenes strikes like a lightning so fast yet it's painful. I've come to my sense when I remember the time where I was shot right on my chest. My last words was "I love you" to Kim Doyoung. Talking about him, where could he possibly at?

I shook my head a few times trying to remember where I was, I can't recall any memory after I was stabbed. Perhaps I was dead?

Now I was standing in the corner of a room with a strong lights causing me to squint my eyes. I could see someone was laying on the bed benumbed, completely paralyzed. The woman had her tears flowing down her cheeks as somewhere in my heart sank. However she get up and walked out from the room leaving me and her alone.

I assumed she's Y/N.

As I came closer, I could feel my heart beat started to pound fast making my breath shorten. I gasped when I saw her face. Y/N, she has the exact same features as mine! What is going on right now?

Jeon Haesoo, are you perhaps Y/N?

I wasn't given the time to determine everything around me when I feel a strong pushed behind my back causing me to knock down. When I realize everything, I was already inside Y/N's body.

 When I realize everything, I was already inside Y/N's body

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

Haesoo opened her eyes slowly, confusion plastered across her face after she adjusted the lights in her vision, she was staring at the ceiling and a room with nobody but only her inside. The sound of machine beeping beside her gets clearer, she realized the room she was in a hospital.

The door had abruptly slide opened, revealing a woman earlier with a plastic of food in her grip. The moment she turned around she stopped on her steps, aware of her daughter who had woken up after being in a coma state after so long.