Unwelcomed Guest

Chapter 7 : Trespasser
"Chicken?"

The assassin team currently getting ready for their night mission, this time the place they're going to break in was Hwang Clan in order to search for the pen-drive that had been stolen by Kim Moojin before. They thought that maybe Moojin had hand it to the heir of Hwang Clan.

Doyoung had peak inside Haesoo's room to check her condition, seeing her sleeping peacefully with blankets covered her body causing him grin. Behind him was Junghwan, Yedam, Mashiho, Jihoon and Haruto who only followed his action.

The six of them had walked towards the front gate only to encounter with Asahi who was about to get inside the car. "Where are you going?" The leader asked as Asahi turned to them. "I got something to do at the company." He simply answer receiving a nod from them.

The six boys arrived at Hwang Mansion that surrounded with high walls, don't even know why the mansion itself looks gloomy. They all tumbled in one by one before they hide between the bushes, Doyoung who was at the front told Junghwan to open the back door so that they could get inside.

Junghwan attached a device that could scan the password to the padlock, the numbers rolling on the screen before it tells the correct number. He carefully key in the password before the door opens up. All of them tip-toed to get inside the mansion and directly went to the heir's office.

Yedam who lead the way held a fist up, signaling them to stop for a moment. "There's something wrong, why is the room had the lights on?" He questioned turning to the one behind him. Haruto had find his way to the room before he ploddingly pushed the door followed by Doyoung. "Nobody is here, let's find it quick." He commanded and everyone started to search for the pen-drive.

The window of the room abruptly burst opened, revealing the heir of Hwang clan, Hwang In Yeop leaning his side to the window with a big smug across his lips. Behind him was the twins of Hwang Clan, Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji who pointed their guns towards them. "Nice to meet you here Kim Doyoung. Are you perhaps looking for this?"

Doyoung had pulled down the scarf that he used to cover his face, his expression was obvious enough to show that he was unpleased. In Yeop had took out a pen-drive from his pocket before he show it to him, Doyoung didn't waste any time to climb up the window and chased for them.

He was only one second late, the siblings had drove off to where god knows before he managed to get them. The others had panted beside Doyoung after they arrived, he ruffled his hair in exasperation. "Fuck it!" He cursed while his other hand on his hip.

Meanwhile in other time Asahi had straight away went to Doyoung's office after he turn up at the headquarters. He started to look for the pen-drive in a hastily. "I'm sure Doyoung's dad asked me to do a duplicate one, maybe the original is still here." He monologue.

After searching the whole book-rack and locker inside the office, he stood straight with his hands on his hips. "Only one place left." He went to Doyoung's office table where there are a few drawers there, he pulled out all of the drawers and realized each of them were empty.

Asahi had study the drawers and realized one of them had and extra board inside, he pushed the board down and saw another secret place under the drawer. He pulled out the board and the sight of the pen-drive taped behind the board caught his eyes.

He instantly grab it and install it on the desktop as he saw all the document were safe in there, meaning the original one was in his hand. A sigh of relieve escaped his lips, and now he only needs to go back and tell the others.

 A sigh of relieve escaped his lips, and now he only needs to go back and tell the others