(!!) MISSION : Seductive Night

‼️trigger warning : light mature content ahead ‼️

Chapter 16 - Mission Accomplish
"See you in hell."

The couch went abruptly empty after Hyunjin told the girls to get away, Haesoo could see their pissed off expression as they walked passed her. The two sat beside each other while his hand still remained on her waist. His head leaned to her shoulder, sniffling the scent of her as he demanded for more.

"What's your name?" He questioned as he continued his action. "Ria." She answered turning to the side where he was. Hyunjin back up his body as he leaned back on the couch. "Sit on my lap babe." This statement made Haesoo turned to him who was smirking.

"Here." He tapped on his thigh gesturing her to move. The moment she sat down, he had let out a small groan that was audible for her. This made Haesoo sneer, the idea inside her mind make her purposely shifted on his laps. "Ugh.." His groans were getting louder as his eyelids closed tight.

When she stopped moving, she could feel something poking her butt cheeks. Well, we all now what is it. She circled her arms around his neck when she cupped his cheeks causing him to look at her. "Are we having a problem down there?" Haesoo alluringly asked as their lips only inches away, he leaned to the front to capture her lips when she back away.

"Not so fast babe." She mocked getting up as her sight met his bulged that was poking out his jeans. She took a cushion pillow before intentionally placed it in front of him before she pressed the pillow down as he moans, desperate for her touch. "We'll play later. I'll get us some wine." Haesoo left him with a wink.

Hyunjin shifted himself back from his leisure position, his mind were blinded by the lust and desire. In-Yeop who was on the other side of the couch whistled to get his attention. "A good chick you got there." He raised his eyebrows nodding towards Haesoo's direction. "I'm always lucky about girls." The younger one agreeing.

Haesoo paced towards the bar when someone passed by her placed a small paper between her palm. She continued her walk and steadily sat down on her previous spot, Jihoon understood her sign as he took out a bottle of wine and poor it into two glass while her drink was a glass of beer.

"I've put a liquid that slower down the drugs around 2-3 minutes. Use the time wisely." The girl nodded. She opened the small paper on her grip secretly on her lap.

'Yeji is observing you, careful.'
-your boy

She turned to Doyoung's seat where he told her he will be waiting when she found out that he's not there. "Doyoung went to run some errand. Don't worry, he is around." Jihoon who noticed her expression said before placing their drinks in a tray. "One more step Haesoo, then we're settled."

The girl who's going on her mission placed the glass of wine on the marble table while she looked up to In-Yeop who was observing her action. "I get you some too." She smiled as he replied the same. Hyunjin stared at the glass of wine and beer that were now in front of them, he picked up the glass and held it up to his brother who as well accept his cheers.

Without any wary, the brothers chugged on the wine in one go as they finished it with gruntled. Haesoo smirked in fulfilment, she then grabbed him by his collar which resulting him to be slightly addled. "Should continue our fun somewhere else?" She pondered on his orbs who then bring her to a private room.

Hyunjin was pushed back to the bed right after the door was locked. He get up on his elbows staring at her figure who was dangerously hot in his eyes. The girl ploddingly hovered his body while pushing his shoulder down the mattress as her knee went between his thigh. Steadily letting her knee brushed through his aroused member making him moan in pleasure.