DAY ONE (1)

DAY ONE (1)
"𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔"

DAY ➹ ONE (1)"𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔"

TONIGHT ON LOVE ISLAND...

our islanders meet !

"you're gorgeous,"

the girls make their plans !

"i'll only tell you once..."

and the boys make a shocking discovery !

"new rules? now what is that supposed to mean?!"

THE JEEP'S WHEELS stop on the gravel, and i slowly climb out while looking up to the villa. it's way larger than it looks on a screen, i'll tell you that much.

my thoughts are interrupted as i hear another girl screech behind me. i turn my head around to be met with the blue eyes of a blonde girl.

she smiles at me and rushes over to give me a hug.

"i'm jessi!"

i smile back at her, and accept her hug. "genevieve,"

we pull apart and walk into the villa hand in hand. i'm usually pretty good at reading people, and jessi does seem like someone i would get along well with.

she's bubbly, talking about herself the whole way out to the deck. i smile and nod, listening intently to the things she tells me about herself.

"well, i'm 22 and i work as a personal assistant in bristol." she states as we separate to pour ourselves some drinks.

"i'm 20 and i'm in uni in london," i hand her a glass of bubbly, she graciously takes it and listens as i tell her more information about myself.

she gets interrupted in the middle of telling me about her job as another girl walks out.

she's on the shorter side, and has long straight black hair all the way down to her waist. large sunglasses sit atop her head, and her pink sequin bikini glimmers as the sun hits it.

jessi and i walk over to her and each give her a hug. "i'm evie," she smiles as we all walk back to the drinks.

jessi and i introduce ourselves, and she tells us a bit about her job. she explains that she manages peoples social medias, and she said she also does a bit of brand deals on the side.

two girls enter at once, the one on the left is tall and gorgeous, wearing a deep purple bikini that matches the purple eyeshadow on her eyes. she's got long braids, and her glowing skin lights up as she struts out to us. she might just be the prettiest girl i've ever seen.

"i'm amelia, but everyone calls me mimi," she says, pulling us each into hugs and kissing our cheeks.

and the one on the right has blonde wavy hair, and she's wearing platform heels with a blue bikini. she looks well posh. her makeup is simple but makes enough of a statement. she's got a sly smile planted on her face, and i can already tell that she's not my type of girl.