.19.

🖤🥀⛓❤⛓🥀🖤

🖤🥀⛓❤⛓🥀🖤

Hongjoong bit his lip, moving away from a growling Mingi again. "Wait. Wait I'm not ready." Mingi rolled his eyes. "Come on Joong. Do you want this or not?"

Hongjoong swallowed, hard. "Well...yes I do. But you said it will hurt..." Mingi sighed. "Only a little bit. The pain will go away soon, trust me. You do trust me, right?"

Hongjoong nodded and looked at him. "It will only hurt for a second, it's gonna be fine. Now stop moving." Hongjoong tried to stay still, but soon winced again. "Wait!"

"Hongjoong! I won't do it, if you keep moving. You're making it difficult for me to aim! Do you want me to tie you down?"

Wooyoung, who happened to walk past the door, opened it, confused of what's going on in there. He blinked confused and looked at the boys. "What the fuck are you doing in here?"

Hongjoong looked up from his place in front of the mirror. "Woo. Help me. He wants me to give him ear piercings, but he won't stop moving." Wooyoung sighed in relief.

"That ... sounds so different from outside." He went inside the room. "Why do you want ear piercings?" Hongjoong looked up at him, pouting. "All of you got them and I really like it. I didn't know it would hurt."

Wooyoung stiffled a laugh. "Well yea. But not as much as some other things. You know, you've been through worse probably." Hongjoong tended to forget that. "Still! Why does it have to hurt?"

Mingi looked at Wooyoung, clearly annoyed at this point. Not because of Hongjoong, obviously none of them was capable to even be mad at the boy. He was more due to the fact, that there wasn't a painless way to do that.

"Joongie, there's no need to be afraid. Mingi did mine too. It looks nice right?" Hongjoong nodded. "Yea..." Wooyoung sat down next to him. "It's not as bad as you might think right now. Mingi probably just told you it will hurt a bit, right? It's not that bad. You know, Jongho would rip his head off, if he would hurt you, right?"

Mingi sighed. "Great, now I'm afraid!" Wooyoung gave him a sly smirk, grabbing the youngers hand in his. "I'm with you. You can do it." Hongjoong nodded. "Ok. I'm ready."