.3.

Warning!- mention of suicide

Warning!
- mention of suicide

🖤🥀⛓💔⛓🥀🖤

Hongjoong felt weird. There was no darkness surrounding him, no pain, nothing of the usual feelings he gets when he woke up. He slowly opened his eyes. The ceiling was different, the room was bright. There was something next to him on the surprisingly comfortable bed.

He turned his head, next to him laid the boy he saw before. He thought it was a dream. He touched his side, he should be screaming in pain, but it wasn't there anymore. "You're awake. How do you feel? A little better?"

He looked back at he boy. He smiled at him. Hongjoong just nodded. He remembered, he helped him through his pain, he stayed with him. Infact he remembered everything that happened, how it felt, what he saw, everything. He saw Seonghwa again. He was there.

The young boy scooted a bit closer to the older next to him, immediately he felt his arms wrapped securely around him. A new feeling. It made him feel warm and fuzzy inside, something he never felt before. "I'm Wooyoung. Say little one...do you remember what happened to you?"

His hands stroke the child's back comforting, the younger just nodded. Wooyoung bit his lip as he thought about what he could say to him. "Where am I Wooyoung?" The older looked back at him, the smaller eyes curiously scanned across the room.

"Well Hongjoong. You're in hell." Hongjoong looked up at him, confused. "Hell? Why?" The older signed. "Right before what happened to you...you thought about how you would actually want this to happen right? That's suicidal behavior. A sin. That's why you're here." The young boy never believed in God or anything like that before.

He couldn't really understand what Wooyoung meant with his words so he just nodded as if he actually would. "You're a smart kid aren't you? Are you hungry?" Wooyoung sat up, Hongjoong instinctively grabbed his shirt and clang to him. He didn't wanted the warm feeling to go away yet.

Wooyoung cooed at the child's behavior and picked him up in his arms to get up with him. "Let's go see Seonghwa and then I make you something to eat alright? How does that sound?" Hongjoong just nodded his head before he placed it on the olders shoulder, face buried in his neck.

Seonghwa. So he wasn't imagining that. Wooyoung held the boy close, as he left the room, going right to Seonghwa's office. He knocked at the door, unaware if the others were still there. He only heard a muffled voice from the other side. "We're busy come back later!" He signed. "Hyung it's me! We just want to see you for a second."