.7.

🖤🥀⛓💔⛓🥀🖤

🖤🥀⛓💔⛓🥀🖤

Hongjoong laid next to Wooyoung, both wide awake. Wooyoung thought about what Hongjoong had just told him. About the conversation he had with Seonghwa. He turned to his side to look at the boy.

"Are you really sure about this Joongie?" The younger nodded. "He said himself he can't decide it on his own so...whatever happens can I still stay here? With all of you?" He turned to look at Wooyoung himself. Wooyoung smiled and took his tiny hand between his own.

"Of course you can. No one would want to be here without you anymore. You're a delight to have around trust me. Everyone thinks that." Hongjoong looked at him and scooted closer to the older. "Does it really hurt that bad?"

The older signed and leaned his forehead against Hongjoong's. "Yes. I'm glad Seonghwa told you about it but ... I don't want to let you go trough that." Hongjoong laid his free hand on Wooyoung's head and patted him lightly. "Don't worry about me. I can take it. My whole life was painful. For you, it will at least be for a good thing."

Wooyoung widened his eyes. Hongjoong was so much more mature for his age then he would've even guessed. "Gosh. You're really something aren't you?" He let go of the younger's hand to wrap his arm's around him, he pulled him close to his chest and laid his head on top of the younger one's.

"If you are really sure of course I would never stop you. I'm very proud of you that you are that brave just keep in mind that it will take a long time. The pain won't go away at all. I was there for four whole days. Seonghwa hasn't told me about it in the beginning so I was really mad at him when I came back. Maybe that's why he told you beforehand. I wouldn't want you to be mad at me either."

Hongjoong giggled slightly as he cuddled close to Wooyoung's chest. "I'm really happy Hyung." Wooyoung smiled at his words. "I'm glad you are. Me too. Everyone else most definitely too." He watched as the boy closed his eyes, smiling. "Thank you.."

🖤🥀⛓💔⛓🥀🖤

Jongho woke the boys up rather early. Also not in the most gentle way, at least not for Wooyoung as he pushed him away from Hongjoong and lifted the boy up in his arm's to cuddle him himself. "Good Morning Joongie~ how'd you sleep?"