Quarrels and Questions

As Scott exits the cave, Lizzie examines the orb she had gained from the Rivendell ruler. But suddenly, she heard footsteps entering the cave. 

 "Who's there? Show yourself!" She'd call out. 

 " Relax Lizzie, it's just me. Scott told me you'd made a deal with him, which is lucky since I was wondering if you knew more about our past. " Jimmy replied as he entered the room. For once he once he wasn't wearing the Codfather head, to his seabling's suprise.

"I have figured something out, but I'm unsure off it links to our past." She held up the orb "It's this, The Ocean Orb. I've no idea of how out works though.." She pondered .

"It gives me déjà vu, but it doesn't make sense as to why Lizzie. Maybe it was special in the past?" Jimmy wondered alongside Lizzie . "Can I touch it?" He would ask, already reaching out to do so.

 "Jimmy be careful!" Lizzie exclaimed as her little brother reached towards it. The Ocean Queen's grip began to loosen as she attempted to keep it out of Jimmy's reach. Then, it slipped. It fell to their feet, and they both tried grabbing it, like how siblings dive to grab the same toy. They both clasped at it. "Jimmy! Stop!" Lizzie shouted at him. He stopped trying to grab it. Lizzie and Jimmy both seemed to look hurt.

 "I'm sorry Lizzie.. I shouldn't have tried to grab the orb. I just wanted to have a proper look at it, y'know.?" Jimmy admitted

 " It's alright, I shouldn't have shouted though.. " Lizzie replied. "Should we both hold it?"

 " Yeah" Jimmy agreed. The two seablings picked up the orb, placing it in the water cauldron. It emitted a flash of light, and a burst of energy. They both were knocked back by the energy burst, falling unconscious due to it...

---Eventually---

Jimmy woke up. It took him awhile to adjust back to the lighting of the cave.

 "What the Hell happened..?" He rubbed his eyes, but his hands, didn't feel right on his face. "What? That's not right..." He'd comment. Then he heard groaning from the other side of the cave. "Lizzie! Are you alright?!" Jimmy wanted to get up, but he couldn't, something prevented him from doing so, pain on his back.

 "Jimmy..? What happened?" Lizzie asked. She seemed a bit dazed. 

 "I- I'm not sure. All I remember is being knocked back by a--" He cut off. He looked at his hand. Between his fingers were translucent, lime-green layers of webbing, his skin was covered in codfish-coloured scales and his fingertips looked sharp and threatening.

 "Jimmy, you okay?" Lizzie called to him. Jimmy didn't reply, but he forced himself up, high enough so he could peer over to see Lizzie

 'A tail..' He noted in his mind. Then he looked at his seabling. "Lizzie.. Something's gone wrong.."