You Will Be Found

I changed the name of this to Turning Tides because it sounds better.

I remembered this song and realised how much it fits this AU. :3 Also if you guys want to know what people look like in this then I have a separate thing for it ☺

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie, sitting on top of the Prisma Palace, looked at the invite to the Rivendell Festival. The gold embroidered symbol on the front glinted in the low morning light. 

"I need to talk to Jimmy about this, don't I?"She said to herself. "I think I should check his empire first." The Ocean Queen soared off towards the Cod Empire, however, it was empty. "They are not here. Huh. I guess my next best assumption would be Mezalea...." She muttered a little. 

She somewhat reluctantly headed towards the mesa, hoping nobody would see her due to her height in the air. She admitted the new palace that had arose in the time of her silence. "They might be in there..."  Lizzie landed by the entrance and wandered in. It was completely decorated, top to bottom. There were many smaller rooms, but the large throne room stood in the centre, outshining the rest. Footsteps could be heard coming closer. Joel. He stopped dead in his tracks, rubbing his eyes. 

 "Lizzie?"

-P.O.V Change-

Joel couldn't believe it, both Jimmy and Lizzie? What in the world was going on? And to add to the confusion, she was 10 foot tall now?! He had to shove away his thoughts for a moment as he ran to hug her. He was lifted off of the floor.

 "What happened? Where have you been?! Why are you nearly taller than me?" He asked, crying a little.

"It's a long story. I'm just glad I'm here with you." She replied, smiling. They only got a couple moments alone before three more figures entered.

 "Lizzie! You came back!" Jimmy called out, rushing over to join the hug.

 "Is this a group hug? I want in!" Scar called out before joining.

 "Ah what the heck, fine." Grian sighed warmly before joining in as well, his colourful wings holding them together. It felt nice to be loved again. To be in the arms of those he cared for. He didn't care about how Lizzie looked, he was just happy that she was there. She was safe. 

-P.O.V Change- 

 "You're alright!" Jimmy exclaimed , his eyes flooded with tears. "I thought you'd never come back!" His sister smiled warmly.

 "I wouldn't leave any off you. Not anymore. I was so afraid of what people would think that it blinded me, distancing me from the ones I needed most." She explained. "Joel, has the Rivendell Festival happened yet?" She asked.

 " No. Scott wanted to wait until you could come. " He replied. Jimmy felt touched by Scott's kindness. I

 "Well then, someone's gotta send a message to Scott." Lizzie said confidently. The hug seperated, but Jimmy wished it could have lasted forever.

 "Are you sure it's a good idea?" Jimmy questioned, tense. 

 "They need to know that we're alright with their own eyes Jimmy." She answered. It made sense to him. "I'll pass it on to him through Katherine."

 "Alright." He replied simply.

"Would we be able to come?" Scar asked.

" I could ask. " Lizzie noted as she wrote down the message. The finished note read, 

'Dear Scott, We are able to come to your festival, however, would we be allowed to bring company? 

Looking forward to seeing you! -Lizzie & Jimmy'

It had been labelled as 'For Scott' so Katherine would know, and Lizzie swiftly headed out for a few moments to deliver it.

 "I hope everything will turn out okay.." Jimmy said softly.

 "Hey, Tim. Don't worry about it. We've got your back, all of us." Grian informed him. 

 "Yeah, and nobody's gonna judge you on our watch!" Scar chimed in.

 "Thanks guys." Jim smiled as he spoke. It was nice to be cared for again.