three.

CHAPTER THREE
no loyalty

Tiana

next day

Why haven't you shown support for Hakeem after he got arrested?

Did you and Hakeem break up?

Tiana threw her hands up angrily. "This is what all of my mentions are about!"

"Why don't you tell the fans the truth?" Becky asked.

"Because I know they'll be devastated, and I know they'll want answers. I don't feel like talking about it."

Becky wanted answers though. "Well, can you talk about it with me? Why did you and Hakeem break up?"

"Because he was going to get arrested."

"So he knew?"

"Yeah, he did."

Becky kept seeking answers. "Why did he get arrested anyway?"

Tiana hesitated to answer. "I don't think it's my place to tell."

Becky pleaded to her. "Oh, come on. You know the Lyons trust me with their lives."

That was true. Lucious trusted her more than anybody, so Tiana gave in. "Fine. He killed Blake."

"He what?!" Becky shrieked super loudly.

Tiana covered her mouth. "Shh! Keep your voice down!"

Becky removed her hand. "I'm sorry! It's just...are you sure we're talking about the same Hakeem?"

Tiana tilted her head at her. "Yes, Becky. There's only one Hakeem we know."

"But he ain't a killer!"

"He is now. I can't even look at him the same, so I had to leave."

Becky looked at her disapprovingly. "Damn. You gave up on him that easily? You ain't no ride or die."

Tiana heard that before. "Now you sound like Hakeem."

"It's true. If the roles were reversed, he wouldn't have done that to you."

"That's the thing, Becky. The roles will never be reversed. I'm not a murderer!"

Becky was on Hakeem's side though. "I'm sure he had a good reason. It was probably because of what happened to Royalty."

"It was."

"So what's the problem?"

"Uh...the problem is that Hakeem has blood on his hands," Tiana answered matter of factly.

"But he did it to avenge his sister. So no, that's not a problem to me."

"So you're not mad at him?"

Becky shook her head. "No. I applaud Hakeem, and you should too because it proves he's loyal to the people he loves. And you know that boy would kill for you too."

That ticked Tiana off because she didn't want Hakeem killing period. But he did kill, and yeah, it was well deserved, but Tiana couldn't forgive him.

She sighed and looked around after that. She spotted Royalty walking past, and she was shocked because wasn't she just in a hospital bed?

Tiana ran up to her. "Ro! Hey! I didn't know you were out of the hospital!"

"Yeah, I got out on Saturday."

"Oh. Isn't that the day-"

She cut Tiana off. "Your ex boyfriend got arrested? Yeah."

"So he told you."