four.

CHAPTER FOUR
family reunion

Lucious

next day

Lucious was sleeping soundly, but someone kept tapping his nose while saying, "Luciiiii! Luci, baby!" That was definitely not Cookie's voice, so he quickly sat up and looked at the person. It was fucking Giuliana, who was laying down naked in his bed.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed, Giuliana?"

"Uh...we had sex. You forgot?"

"Yeah, I did." Because it didn't mean shit to him.

Giuliana was feeling herself. "Well, damn. I put it down on you so good, I got you losing your memory."

Lucious rolled his eyes mentally. He really wanted to tell the bitch to get out, but he didn't want to anger her. She still didn't give him his son back, so he had to play along.

He put a fake smile on his face. "I had a good time."

She smiled back. "Me too. Maybe we should do it again?"

Hell na. Shit was mediocre anyway. "I think you should get going."

"Aw, why? I enjoy laying here with you."

He didn't enjoy it. "Don't you have work?"

"I do."

"Good. That means you'll release Hakeem, right?"

Giuliana sat up. "You kept your end of the deal, so I'll keep mine. We're going to free your son."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now!" She started running out of the room.

"Uh, you can't run outside naked!" Lucious warned.

"I'm gonna get ready! Duh, Luci!"

"Go right ahead." Because he had something else he needed to do. He needed to call Cookie and tell her the plan worked. He knew Cookie didn't want to hear about it, but she needed to know they were getting their son back. She also needed to know that she could come home now.

But when he called her, she didn't answer. Her phone was off, so he guessed she was still sleeping. He'd call her after he brought Hakeem home. She needed to hear some happy news anyway.

"Luci, where do you keep the towels?!" he heard Giuliana yell.

He sighed and catered to the bitch.

Hakeem

Hakeem was in his cell, praying to God. He was kneeling on the floor and everything. "Lord, please forgive me, for I have sinned. I didn't mean to kill that asshole. Scratch that, l did, but he tried to murder my sister! Family over everything, you know? I had every right to avenge her."

He continued praying. "I would die for Ro, and my brothers would too. She's the princess of Empire, and we're the knights. But I'm filled with regret because I know it's not my job to determine if someone dies or not."