犠牲 (Gisei)

Once there was a woman that lived in a minka along with her husband. She seldom ate, even if she went days without eating she would barely get hungry. Her husband would take advantage of this and would give her very little food while he stuffed himself everyday. Her husband would treat her horribly often insulting her and making fun of her for not being able to eat. The woman lived in misery unable to eat food properly. It was as if she would be willing to do anything to fix her eating problems.

 A beast overheard her sobbing and decided to make a deal with her. One night while she was sleeping a mysterious woman with a hannya mask appeared and told her "I am aware of your eating problems and I can help you if you can do something in return." The beast introduced herself as the beast of jealousy, Enzukai. The woman thought that this was indeed what she wanted but could she really trust a demon?? Enzukai saw the expression on her face and said to her "Think about it, if you won't accept this deal you'll just end up as a useless woman who can't even eat properly. Other people can eat food and will actually be able to stay alive, aren't you jealous of them? ARE YOU?" The woman's was to be engulfed by rage and jealousy. She knew the deal might be risky but after what the beast said she wouldn't care anymore. She would be willing to do anything to be free from her problems even killing those that made her jealous...

Without a single moment of thought she accepted the deal. The beast of jealousy grinned viciously and told her "All you have to do is worship this statue, offer it food everyday for a week and on the last day you will sacrifice your husband to this statue". The beast of jealousy said as she pointed towards a statue of herself on the table. The woman did exactly as the beast said she would offer it food everyday and used incense to worship the statue. She did this for 6 days and eventually the last day came, she was ready to sacrifice her husband. She grabbed the knife from the kitchen and headed towards him while he was asleep. 

Stab

Stab

Stab

She had no regrets at all he would insult her and treat her like an animal she had gotten her revenge on him. She then offered the dead body of her husband to the statue. The statues eyes glowed bright red, her hair got longer and longer and eventually a second mouth was revealed from her skull. This second mouth was ravenous and was extremely hungry. Without a second to think the mouth devoured the body of the dead husband. The woman just smiled..

She then looked outside the window and saw a happy family having a feast, her jealousy grew and she started to get angry. She then broke into the house and devoured every single family member. She ate and ate but she would still be hungry, She would them roam the area mercilessly devouring any living being she saw.

Like how a person would drown in a deep sea

She was drowning in a sea of jealousy

.

Each time she would try to leave waves of her rage would set her back

She could no longer escape her jealousy

And now she became part of Enzukai's legacy