10 Days カオスへ (ft. The 4 Beasts)

"Go forth my creations, destroy the world as you please and amuse me"

The puppet strings trapped its victims in a web, as the captor laughed.

The taunting whispers of jealousy flowed, as waves of envy crashed and devoured the world.

The endless snow fell, as she watched the world descend into chaos over and over again.

The flames of rage spread across the land and created monsters from vengeful ashes.

"I must stop these beasts. I can't allow them to destroy this world."

He headed towards one of the burning villages, in hopes of taking the people to safety. The neverending flames engulfed the lives of the helpless villagers. The people's ashes formed mindless monsters, driven only by their endless rage and anger. Kusonoki didn't want to harm the villagers and thought of trying to run from them, but he wouldn't be able to save everyone, if he just ran. So he turned and said to the mindless monsters of rage, "I'm sorry, but I will have to defeat you."

Swish

Swish

With two slashes of his blade, the monsters were defeated. But in the distance, he could see more monsters. "How many people were turned into monsters?" He asked, as he hid from the large horde of monsters. "The monsters aren't the only ones here. I can feel the presence of something far more dangerous." He could feel that Netamo, the beast of rage, was nearby. The beast's roar could be heard, as earthquakes formed and mountains crumbled. This was the first beast he had to overcome.

Beast: Rage      NETAMO

Extremely Aggressive

Origin Unknown

Abilities Unknown

Weakness Unknown

He rushed towards the beast and slashed its face with the blade. The beast let out, an angry roar and flames rose from the large cracks in the ground. The mindless monsters of rage, emerged from the flames and rushed towards him. He quickly slashed the monsters and skillfully dodged the beast's attacks. More and more monsters came out of the cracks and overwhelmed him with their numbers. It became harder and harder to avoid the beast's attempts to kill him, while fending off the monsters at the same time. He had to use the power of the burning white flame, to survive these monsters. He punched the ground, with the hand holding the white flame and split the ground, causing the monsters to fall down into the depths. He repeatedly punched the beast with the white flame. The beast used its inhumanly strong legs to fight back and used the flames of anger to burn him. "I can't destroy this thing, I'll have to seal it, instead."He said and attempted to lure the beast into a dark cave. Luring a dangerous monster into an environment, where you have the advantage, would make sealing it much easier. The beast wandered in the cave, searching for its victim. The beast ended up in a corner, turned around and realized it was trapped. "YOU CAN'T TRAP ME, HUMAN.", it yelled and tried to destroy the rocks that were blocking its path. But it couldn't break them. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, HUMAN?" it yelled. "I used the power of the white flame, to restrain your movements. These are regular rocks, but you won't be able to break them" he said, as he walked out of the cave.

The white flame was used to weaken the beasts, preventing it from breaking the rocks and to make the beast feel weak. The beast's rage grew, as more and more people were killed by it. If it was given the feeling of being weak, it would destroy the beast's confidence in its strength. Normally, this would've been a good plan, but Netamo is a beast created entirely of rage. Its anger would only increase, as it attempts to break free, again and again. The cage Netamo was put in was strong, the beast was weakened and it wasn't able to break free.