Chapter 18

(Dipper pov)

I wake up feeling someone rubbing my shoulder. Looking up I see that it's Bill, laying next to me with his arms wrapped around me keeping me pulled to his chest.

"What happened?"

"You told me about losing your friend and daughter. You cried until you fell asleep so I brought you back here to let you rest up."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I mean I kind of did."

"......you found me through the necklace. That's how you knew where his ship was and how you found me on that island again."

"Yeah. Why do you keep going back to that island anyway?"

"I don't really know."

"Do you want me to let you go?"

I look up at him confused not sure why he would just say something like that.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if you want I will let you go. I can release you back into the water if you really want to be free again. You have a good chance of finding your sister again. I know it won't undo everything I've done to you but youcould still have a chance to live out the rest of your life."

I pull away from him and sit up hugging my knees to my chest. He sits up as well putting a hand on my shoulder but I jerk away as I rest my forehead on my knees, tears spilling from my eyes.

"W-Why don't you want me anymore?"

"Dipper-"

"A-Am I just not fucking good enough? Did you just get bored of me? Decide that you want nothing to do with me because of what happened to my dauther? Because I was with someone else before meeting you?"

"Dipper no. That isn't it at all."

"Then why! Why don't you fucking want me anymore!"

He puts his arms around me pulling me to him, letting my cry onto his chest as his fingers just run through my hair in his attempt to calm me down.

"I just thought that you would want me to release you once and for all."

"If I wanted to I could have just left your necklace at the bottom of the ocean and swam away. I didn't because I don't want to be anywhere else except for here."

His fingers trail down the back of my neck as he softly kisses my forehead before he gently makes me look up at him. "Dipper, if you stay with me then there is no guarentee for your safety. The life of a pirate is not a safe one. There is danger around every corner."

"I don't care. I don't want to be with anyone else."

He holds my face in his hands wiping away my tears before his lips connect with mine. I kiss him back as he gently lays be down on the bed climbing on top of me.

He slips my shirt off of me and I realize that he had already taken his own off. He kisses my neck, slowly moving down my shoulders as he slowly strips my pants off of me before kicking his own off. He lifts his head up as he gently holds my chin making me look up at him.

"Are you sure about doing this? For you it's going to hurt like hell."

"Yes. I am more sure then anything."

"I will try to go slow so it won't hurt as bad."

He kisses me neck as he inserts himself in me and I can't help the painful cry that comes out as pain flares everywhere, it feeling like I was being torn apart. He kisses me waiting for me to adjust before he starts thrusting into me.

I moan into the kiss the pain turning to pleasure. After a while of thrusting we both finish up and he pulls out, planting one last kiss on my lips.

"I love you...."

The End