2

I scroll through Tik Tok and save some sounds I like for later.

I close my Tik Tok and open instagram.

I should do the boys' makeup. That'd be hilarious.

-

"Hey guys, it's Matt, Chris, and Jordan here. Today Nick isn't with us because... he's sick. Anyways, today we're gonna be reading each other's DMs, and we have to read all of the ones we see. No cheating. Unless of course it would cause the video to get taken down." Chris says.

"Also, we know you guys might be confused since usually Jordan is in the back with Nick while Chris and I are in the front, but Chris and Jordan annoy the fuck out of me in these videos sometimes so I put myself in the backseat to give myself some space." Matt says.

I laugh.

"Yeahhhh." Chris daps me up. "Chaotic duo since day one baby."

We rotate phones so I have Chris's, Matt has mine, and Chris has Matt's.

"Why did I have to be stuck with her DMs, why can't you do it?" Matt asks.

"What, afraid you're gonna find some smut or something?"

"No I ju- smut? Woah there." Matt stops.

"Woah there Jordan." Chris laughs.

"Let's just read them." I say.

"Ewwww." Matt whines. "Someone asked you to send toe picks."

I laugh.

"I'm deleting this guy. He's extra shady."

"Okay okay I got one from Matt's phone." Chris says. "Hey I love your YouTube videos and I just wanted to say that you're really cute, and then there's the greater than 3 sign, the relationship you have with your brothers and sister inspire me."

"I'M NOT RELATED TO THEM!" I yell.

"Jesus Christ." Chris covers his ears.

"This is why I'm in the back." Matt says to himself.

"Aw, that's sweet tho." I stick out my bottom lip. "Okay, let me see... okay, apparently Chris is the most attractive triplet because he got hella dms about his looks."

"YEAHHHHH!" Chris screams.

"Oh my god."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Anyways, I can't read some of these for video guideline purposes, and just plain being grossed out my them, but one of them says 'Chris your green burks are ugly but you make them hot'."

"Thanks baby." He blows a kiss to the camera. "Love you baby."

I start laughing. "Oh my god."

We finish the video and stop recording.

"Oh I got another idea. You should let me do your makeup." I say.

"No. No one's putting that gloopy shit on my face." Chris asks.

"Come onnnnnn. It'll be so funny, it's for the video." I say.

Chris sighs and looks at Matt.

"I will if you will." Chris says.

"... I don't know man." Matt says. "Whatever you wanna do."

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Mans is down bad bro." Matt smiles.

"Matt shut the fuck up. You want me to tell your secret?"

"No. You want me to tell her yours?" Matt laughs back.