Imagining HER

I realized something at the exact moment my plane began to take off, I was utterly afraid of heights. I was afraid of falling, of being stuck with no way out, the entirety of the experience terrified me. The experience made me feel like less of a man, and the children enjoying the ride unaffectedly did little to lessen the feeling.  I closed my eyes, inhaling and calming myself. I must have looked like a joke of a man. I shook my head and shut my eyes, hoping & praying for sleep for a reprieve.

---------------------------

Upon my landing I had never been so happy to see a crowded room, an airport terminal nonetheless .  I grabbed my bag from the luggage carousel and made my way to the rental car check in, where I picked up 2 sets of keys. The thought briefly crossed my mind that what I was doing here was insane, but I quickly shook it off. I deserved that apology, and I damn sure was going to get it after all the trouble I had went through. I hurriedly made my way to a acceptable Tesla and stepped inside, plugging the address she gave as to where she would be staying into my GPS. All I could think about was getting that apology, but visions of her plump ass kept barging uninvited into my mind. I shook my head and pressed my foot down a bit harder on the gas, ready to get my apology and this woman along with her memorable behind out of my life.