Intrigued By Her

(( 3rd person. Don't get used to this )$

Emilia led Valentin to a dark and narrow hall and then paused, gesturing for him to proceed before her. He smiled and took a step forward, leading her through the hall. She noted his confusion as he came upon a wall marking the end of the space. She stepped around him and opened the panel of light switches, reaching for the unmarked one. With a simple flick of her wrist the wall slid to the side and she swiftly entered the room, patiently waiting for Valentin to get over the advanced technology being used. She used her handprint to close the door after him and led him like a puppy on a leash up a flight of stairs to her office.

They had almost made it to her sound proofed office when a single scream pierced the air. She sighed and slowly turned around to witness him striding down the steps toward the noise. Her eyes fluttered shut and she walked toward where she knew he would be, right in front of the only room in use. She sighed and ran a hand through her  hair, wondering just how she would explain the situation.

She didn't even know why she had brought him down here, she briefly acknowledged that maybe she did in fact want this masculine male to see how the other half lives, but she pushed the idea down, deep down. There was no way in hell that the outspoken man would consider an offer of complete domination, especially from a "weak female" such as herself. She scoffed and quietly walked up behind him, eyeing his reaction to what he was seeing.

Inside the room were 2 females, one bound in rope and another standing over her, in a way that showcased her obvious dominance over the others. Emilia leaned closer and observed with him, quietly noting the sheer grace in which the dominatrix yielded her control. She placed her hand over his on the doors handle, and her touch caused him to falter, loosening his grip & concentration on the women within. His voice was low and grainy when he finally spoke.

"He wasn't joking about you being a dominant, was he?"

His only answer was a slight shake of her head & her retreating figure down the hall from which they had came. Assuming she meant for him to follow, he quickly spun on his heel and mimicked her path. The long hall was well lit and as they reached the end, he could clearly make out a nameplate with her name on it. She opened the door and entered without a glance to see if he would follow.