Locating HER

I searched for the tiny brunette for days and there was no sign of her. I  went through all the new assistants, interns and secretaries but nothing had come up. I found it extremely hard to belive that little miss runaway is high up in the corporate ladder seeing as I had never seen her before but why the hell not. I broadened my search to all females ages 25 to 29 who recently joined the company, or bought impressive enough stock to join the board.At first glance the list appeared immeasurable but along with a few more descriptions like hair color and height I was able to come across a picture-less account and locate a name. Emilia . I tested it out on my lips and I find a smirk upon my lips. The name was fitting for a woman of her kind, feminine and beautiful.. and in need to be put in her place . I strolled out of my office and toward my Leslie's desk, barking out orders to those who paused to mill around me. I focused my gaze on her and delivered my request, if one could even call it that.

"Find Miss Emilia Edwards and have her sent to my office, immediately"

I left her as she hacked away at her computer searching for a number I assumed and retreated to my desk, opening my computer and working on a case I should be finishing up. I had all but finished when my email pinged. I sighed thinking it to be another work request, and waited for it load. When the email finally popped up, I smirked at the sender.

Emilia.Edwards266@aol.com.

I scrolled down and skimmed the email, glancing over the formalities and skipping to the body of it. I paused when I read it, quickly growing confused and starting over. I opted to read it out loud, murmuring to myself.

"Dear Mr.Valentin,

I am Ms.Emilia Edwards, allow me to introduce myself as silent partner of Stripes law firm. I beleive that in our abrupt meeting I was rushed in my greeting. I am assuming that in your contacting me that you were calling to apologize and I am generous enough to accept. If you still wish to meet with me after in this email I am sincerely sorry that I will be out of office on vacation, However if you happen to be in Aspen, then I'd be happy to entertain your company. Thank you for contacting me, and if need arise that you must contact me, I shall be available at 513-486-8588, or my personal email DmmeE@aol.com

Partner, Stripes & Stripes Lawfirm

Emilia M Edwards"

I sat at my desk, confounded. This woman was my boss, and the situation grew even more comical to me as I mulled over the fact that she believed that I wanted to apologize. I realized this woman was above me in some ways but I was the man and I was abover her in all ways other than this particular one. I sat at my desk for a while and tapped my hand on my desk, thinking how to change my current situation. I stood ready to leave, retreiving my coat and stepping out into the hall. I nodded my head at Leslie and strode to the elevator, coming to a decision just as I pushed the button. I stepped inside and smirked, I was going to Aspen.

{{A/N Well , I got positive feedback so heres the next chapter. Oh and if anyone wants to edit this for me, I do dedications for favors. I just want to thank you all in advance for not stealing my work and for reading my book. This is my baby, in a perverted sort of way and the sweet messages popping up in my inboc made me smile......So Thank You :}}

<3 <3 Love Ya!