Adam Kurogane Info (Chap. 1-5)

Adam Kurogane or Jacob Williams is a 17 year old teenager (35 yrs old mentally) Who was Transmigrated into another Person's body, which looked like Adam from Apho

Jacob's Personality:
He is very kind, nice, anger issues, very straight forward and Sometimes Selfish.

Adam's Personality:
He is the same as Jacob but He isnt straight forward. He is very dense when it comes to Girl's feelings for Him, Has a Sense of Duty along with a Sense of Justice.

Jacob's Past:
Jacob was known as a Loner in School because He didnt trust anyone in School.

Jacob used to be Bullied in Elementary because of His Love of playing Games and Anime.

He once had a Friend named Aliza and Mike.

The Three of them were Best of Friends until Aliza and Mike dated Eachother, Jacob of course was Happy for them until....

Aliza started to Have feelings for Jacob, Once Jacob found out that Aliza had feelings for Him....

He rejected Her.... Because He didnt want to betray Mike, Both Mike and Jacob had the best friendship but....

Aliza still didnt gave up Her feelings for Him even tho Jacob ignored Her...

But suddenly something Bad happend....

One day Jacob went to His apartment so He and Mike can play some PUBG, Apex and more games together.

When He got to His apartment, He saw something that shocked Him....

It was Aliza inside His apartment smelling His clothes while wearing them....

He of course was shocked by this and wanted Aliza to leave only for Her to cling onto Him.

Aliza then started shouting That She loved Him but Jacob kept saying No until the Apartment door suddenly opened When Aliza was about to Kiss Jacob.....

Jacob then looked at the door to see a Shocked, Rage, and Sad Mike....

Aliza was shocked about this cause She didnt expect Mike to go Here....

Jacob tried to talk to Mike only for Him to slam the door and leave running away....

Jacob was now sad... That He lost his Friend....

Jacob then shouted at Aliza to leave and Never come back... Aliza tried to talk to Him.

Only for Him to suddenly Grabbed Her and dragged Her out of His apartment....

Jacob then said 'We are not friends anymore Aliza'

Jacob then went back to His apartment And closed It infront of Aliza

Aliza of course regret what She did... She lost Her Boyfriend and Her Bestfriend....

1 month later Jacob has decided to live in Japan and Go to college there....

He hadnt talked to Aliza and Mike ever since that Incident because Mike kept Ignorning Him while He ignored Aliza....

When Jacob finally Graduated from High school He finally started getting ready to go to Japan...

Jacob's Past is still fully unknown and some information on Why He was transmigrated Will soon be Revealed. There are a few people interested in Hin as well because He was a anomaly One of them was a Herrscher that can Destroy everything along with a Mysterious Person who somehow Protects and Guards the Imaginary Tree.....

Character Sheeth:

Name: Adam Kurogane / Jacob William's

Age: 17 (Physical) 35 (Mentally

Affliation: Schicksal (Former)
St. Freya (Current)

Allignment: Neutral

Personality: Nice, Kind, Anger Issues, Sense of Duty and Justice and sometimes Selfish.

Appearance:

Weapon's and Item's He has:

Labor Of Olympus: An experimental greatsword. Its special structure allows it to absorb, store, and release Honkai energy from the environment, like stealing power from the deities. However, power and risk always coexist - not every wielder could handle what this weapon offers...

 However, power and risk always coexist - not every wielder could handle what this weapon offers

The Void Archives: Is the 1st Divine Key that was made from the Previous Era.

As it was based upon the Previous Era's Herrscher of Reason,it can recreate anything it understands. In doing so, it can mimic the other Divine Keys as well. These mimicries are much weaker, however. For reference, the mimicry of the Cleaver of Shamash wasn't even hot enough to melt it's surroundings.

It contains an archive of knowledge from the Previous Era, and uses anything at its disposal.

That's all of the information about Jacob for now until More secrets are revealed and shown