Explanation:Imaginary Tree (My version)

I will be Explaining about My version of the Imaginary Tree or Universes along with Alternate Universes.

Every Fanfic and Original Stories are part of The Imaginary Tree, Like one of My original stories that I havent able to update since I was practicly stormed By School Work :')

There will Be some Universes that I havent been able to Publish Yet... That Everyone will see

I have a big Imagination apparently and My only problem is I dont know how to describe fight scenes ehehe....

Everyone might see That I have published a original story back then that I wasnt able to continue and You guys know the reason anyway so Im not gonna explain any further....

There will also Be some Universes and Alternate Universes that I wont be writing as a Book but I will give the summary of it to make sure everyone knows the personality, motives, desire and many more of the character

In the future I will be making a DxD fanfic that will also be part of 'A Unexpected Event's' Story

I will be also making some Hololive stuff and Nijisanji fanfics in sometime in the future They are also part of the story and Of course I will be adding Devil May Cry into the Story as well since its My favorite game that I always played back then (My fav Dmc game is Dmc 5)

There will be alot of Unexpected plot twist in the story, sacrificial moments, Betrayal and Finally Romance....

There will be also an Explanation on a Person Who first discovered Adam (Anomaly) In a Bubble Universe....

And There will be also some POV about different characters, and Focusing On their arc till its finish...

(What I meant is the story will also Focus on different characters and not only Adam)

There will also be some Herrscher's that did not Exist or mention in Honkai Impact 3rd as well...

I will be creating some Herrscher's and a Explanation about their powers as well

I have already given Hints in the Opening that Adam is a Person that can Turn into a Herrscher in the near future

Some Drama about Adam's relationship to His friend's and Some Comedy as well to lighten the Mood up.

My Version of the Imaginary Tree is that I added Some Universes about My Original Stories and Some of the Fanfics I will be publishing in the Future....

So That's It! Ive already explained about This.... And also You can ask Questions in the Comments I'll answer them truthfully Unless its a spoiler but I will give them the spoiler but Of course I would warn them If they want to see a Spoiler for tbe Future.

So yeah thats it about everything so Goodbye Everyonr see ya in the Next chapter that Imma upload Baii~!!!