Herrscher Name's I think i might add

so in this chapter im showing some Herrscher's I wanna add that isnt in Honkai Impact 3rd I wont be able to explain their abilities yet but Some of the Herrscher names here might be already mentioned

Herrscher of Space

Ive already added this Herrscher as she appeared On My DxD fanfic as the First Herrscher who started an Outbreak that almost turned into an Impact.

Her abilites will be explained on My DxD fanfic

Herrscher Of Life

This is a herrscher that can control Life or Soul's.

She can manipulate someones soul change their emotions or just make them into a new person.

She can Revive the dead without any backdraw, She can manipulate Life or People into doing Her Bidding....

Her personality is unknown since No one ever Met the Herrscher of Life yet....

Herrscher of Light

This Herrscher can control the Light element.

She can manipulate Light as Its her power. She can do alot of things with Her power like Manipulate any kinds of energy that is the same as the Light element and can Summon light beams, Light swords and any kinds of Light weapons.

Herrscher of Time

This Herrscher can of course control Time but Of course they cant Time travel to the past but they can see it.

She can see the Past, Present and Future along with Her power to control Time.

She is forbidden to use Time Travel unless it's an Order from the Will of Honkai.

Can you guys tell me more herrscher names that are made up and good along with an ability since I cant think of anything anymore eheheh (• ▽ •;)