Children.

~Percy~
"Hey, so you know how the whole Percabeth thing happened? People found out about Calypso and I and they're calling us Caleo." Leo laughs at the name. I find it so strange that ship names are such a big thing nowadays.

"Speaking of Calypso, where has she been?"

"Well, since she basically never left Ogygia, she wanted to explore the world. So Olympus has let her travel the world. She's getting back the day before the wedding." He smiles.

I honestly like to see the man so happy, for the longest time he was so depressed. I'm glad he finally found someone who loves him for who he is.

I hope that doesn't sound gay...

"It's crazy how we all have someone now. Annabeth and I, you and Calypso, Jason and Piper, Hazel and Frank... I guess Nico and Reyna are done." I frown "I think he's with Will now, and I don't know if Reyna has somebody." My mind is reeling at the thought that we never expected to be with the people we are with.

"I think Annabeth is rubbing off on you too much. You are becoming a completed sap." He laughs. I shove at his shoulder "Shut up, Leo." I laugh with him.

~Annabeth~
When I wake up I glance at the clock and it reads noon. My eyes widen and I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom to quickly get ready for the day. I can't believe I let myself sleep in so late. Why didn't anybody wake me up?

I jump in the shower and go as fast as I possibly can. When I get out I rub on some foundation, powder, and swipe some mascara on my lashes. I get dressed in black denim shorts that are about two and a half inches down from my hip in length. Definitely my shortest pair I own. Drew had bought them for me when the Aphrodite girls and guys went on a shopping trip.

I'm also wearing my Camp Half Blood t-shirt. With black converse. I throw my hair into a bun on the top of my hair and pull out some pieces to frame my face. I don't know why I've been so worried about my appearance lately.

Once I'm finally satisfied with how I look I walk out the cabin door. Cabins are lining up for lunch and I meet my cabin. I feel horrible because I'm the cabin counselor and of course I slept in.

Charles is right behind me when I get to the front of the line. I turn around look at him. "Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I try to keep my cool. He responds with, " Nobody wanted to disturb you, you haven't been sleeping well." Sometimes my siblings are a little too sweet. But I'm thankful.

I look around to the back and find Percy bouncing on the balls of his feet whistling quietly. I smile to myself, I can just imagine him as a child doing the exact same thing as he's doing now.

When the doors open we all pile inside, I sit at the end of my table so I can be closer to him, and he does the same. We grab hands as food appears on our plates.

When we're married I don't want to be a couple that sits across from each other, honestly. I want to sit next to him so I can be close to him at all times. And if he doesn't like that...he'll get over it.

"So I had this dream last night...that you ended up pregnant with quadruplets and I started having a panic attack. I don't want that many kids, babe!" He tells me in a somewhat panicked voice. I laugh "That sounds like an interesting dream, Percy. But I doubt that's going to happen all at once..." I tell him and then a thought pops into my head. "Hey, that's only four kids? How many do you want?" I ask, because I don't think four is that big of a number.

"Like one or two. That's it." I gasp. "But Percy!..." I hate that he doesn't even want to think about the idea of having a bunch of kids running through the house. I guess we should've talked about this before hand.

"It's just my opinion..."

What is that even supposed to mean? I look away and eat my food in silence.

"Babe, c'mon...don't be mad at me. I had thought that's what you wanted too." He tells me. I notice that everyone in the Mess Hall is staring at us argue. Probably thinking 'I've never seen them fight' 'What's going to happen now?' Well honestly I don't know what's going to happen.

Of course I'm still going to marry him and love him with all my heart. But we've never had a true argument. And I hate it.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please please vote and comment! Love you, Stay Beautiful! 😛