Chapter 30

Pheobe P.O.V
I judged myself harshly in the mirror while fixing my hair. I pulled my scaf down a little more and fixed my jean jacket. Kozmo came over and licked my bare feet. I laughed since it tickled so much.

"Kozmo, stop it!" I talked to him as if her were going to talk back. I kneeled down and scratched behind his ears. I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. It was a text from Max.
Max: I'm here. I guess I'll come up to your room...

I didn't bother responding since I heard footsteps approaching my door. Max came in my room and knelt down to my level and joined petting Kozmo.

"Hey Max!" He looked up and kissed me.

"You look nice. It's only lunch! And don't you think your going to be a little cold? It's almost January!" He looked down at my outfit.

"I'm wearing a jacket and scaf for a reason." I smiled. We both stood up and said goodbye to Kozmo. He just titled his head and followed us downstairs. I noticed my mom and dad were in the kitchen.

"Mom, dad, Max and I are going out to eat. We'll be back by like..." I looked over at Max, waiting for him to say what time.

"5:00?" He asked.

"5:00 it is!" We laughed.

"Okay, but remember, safe sex is-"

"No! Dad stop! We know!" I cut him off before we could hear the same speach again for the 5th time.

"Come on, Hank! Their smart enough. Bye Pheobe, bye Max!" My mom waved to us, then returned to what she was doing.

Max and I sped walked out of the house before we could hear another speech. Max helped me into his car and drove off to the restaurant.
*************
"That was really good food. Then again, I've been obsessed with food lately." I held my stomach while walking to the front door of my house. Max had gotton me home on time like he said.

"Yeah, that's weird. Your so tiny." He stood in front of me while I leaned my back against the side of the house.

"I guess I'm not eating enough. That won't be a problem anymore!" I laughed.

"Yeah, it won't..." He walked towards me and put his hands down the back of my jeans and passed my underwear.

"Max, what are you doing?" I felt him move his hands to the front of my jeans and unbutton them.

"It's okay Pheobe, they don't have to know." He pushed me against my proch door. My body grew tense. His soft breath tickled my neck.

"Max, no! I can't! What if they see us?" He rested his forehead on mine while putting his arms on each side of my face. He leaned in slowly toward me.

"Let them." He whispered seductively. He moved a piece of my hair beind my ear. He leaned in and kissed my lips. then lowering his head to my neck. He kissed my neck until the door slammed open.

"Leave now!" My dad grabbed Max off of me and threw him off the porch.

"Dad no!" I slapped my dad on the back, my weak muscles did nothing to stop him. He turned around and pushed me away from him.

"How dare you date this criminal! You've disappointed me, Pheobe." My heart sank to my stomach.

Criminal? He's disappointed in me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So I've been having a little trouble with wattpad latley. Ex: When I put a picture or video in my chapter, it won't stay when I post it. So if some things in my stories don't make sense, I'm sorry! I will fix it. ~amypaulino222