Telling Grandparents

*I want to thank @KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this* 

Doug gets up and let's his parents in and he sees that they have a package of nutter butter cookies"

Doug- "Hi mom, dad" Doug takes the bag of nutter butter cookies and puts them on the table.

Barb and Mike - "Hi, its odd that you two are off today is Kamala not feeling well?"

Before Doug can answer Kamala comes walking into the family room.

Kamala- "hi Barb, hi Mike"

Barb and Mike- "hi, welcome home, and we brought you the nutter butter cookies, Doug asked us to bring"

Mike is finishing up his coffee from Starbucks.

Kamala- "thanks, I will be back, Dougie, can I talk to you in our room for a minute"

Doug- "sure, Honey"

Kamala and Doug are in their room, and she closed their door. "Honey, we gotta wrap their presents, and I have to pee again, do you have any mints, or one of my preggie pops my tummy doesn't feel all that good at the moment, I smell coffee"

Doug- "where is their present, and I have one of your preggie pop drops on your night stand, it's green apple, My dad must have some, I will go and tell him to spill it out I will be right back"

Kamala- "thanks and open the door wall screen so the smell of coffee goes away, then I will come out"

Kamala- "thank you"

Doug gets up from their bed and opens their door and then closes it, and goes into the family room"

Doug- "Dad, I know you have a cup of coffee, can you please spill it out, the smell is making Kam sick"

Mike- "of course, I don't want to make Kamala sick"

Mike goes and spills out his coffee in the sink, and washes the cup out and brings it back to where him and Barb are sitting.

Doug- "thanks"

Doug opens the door wall so that there is some fresh air coming in. "I'm going to check on Kamala"

Barb and Mike- "ok"

Doug goes back into their room and closes the door as soon as he goes in.

Doug- "you're adorable, and hot have I told you that, my dad spilled out his coffee, he said he doesn't want to make you sick"

Kamala giggles "yes you have, let's go and give your mom and dad their presents, while I have some energy, after lunch we can watch the Dodger game, since the Giants are off today"

Doug- "okay, you look sleepy, I love you and I love Baby"

Kamala- "let's go and tell your parents they are going to be grandparents" gives Doug a kiss, "Baby says I love you too daddy, I am sleepy but at the moment I have a little energy, not a lot though"