Staff Meeting

*I want to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this it means a lot💓💕💓

~Next Day~ 7:45 am

Kamala and Doug are in the kitchen having breakfast.

Kamala- "Dougie, I want to work half a day in the office, and then we come home and I take my afternoon nap, I want to invite Jen, Jill, Michelle to the gender reveal party"

Doug- "if you want to, we can, I don't want you to over do it"

Kamala- "I won't I promise, I'm hungry, and so is Kamryn"

Doug- "what do my girls want for breakfast, did you take your vitamins"

Kamala- "not yet, I will take them after I have breakfast, like always, for breakfast I would like Reeses Puffs cluster crunch cereal with almond milk, and coffee, and my vitamins, with chocolate covered strawberries"

Doug- "of course you can, thank you for putting fruit in there, Kamryn is going to love chocolate just like her mommy,  fruit is healthy"

Kamala with her mouth full "this is so good"

Doug- "I know it's one of your favorite cereals"

Kamala- "it is, can I have my vitamins then I gotta get dressed, so we can go to work, while I still have some energy"

Doug- "of course, here they are, are we going to have lunch here or go out for lunch"

Kamala- "not sure yet, let me see how sleepy I am and how much energy I have at lunch time"

Doug- "okay, makes sense, are you wearing chucks today or flats"

Kamala- "chucks, which ones I'm not sure yet, I have to see what I'm going to wear"

Kamala gets up from the kitchen table and goes into her and Doug's room to find something to wear.

Kamala- "Dougie, can you come here, I need you to put on my chucks, I can't see my feet"

Doug- "come and sit on the bed and I will put your shoes on, and you look so adorable in your dress"

Kamala- "thanks, we have a staff meeting this morning, so I thought I would wear it instead of my leggings with my dreams do come true shirt"

Kamala's outfit she's wearing

Doug- "Honey, you look so hot and adorable in your dress"

Kamala- "thanks, let's go to work before I change my mind and put my pj's back on and take a nap"

Doug- "if your sleepy, then we can stay home and you can take a nap, I can call Jen and have her do the staff meeting"

Kamala- "no I want to go, at least to tell Jill, Michelle, and Jen about the gender reveal party and invite them"