Kamryn's 2 month well baby visit

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug  4 her help with writing this 💙

~6:30 am~

Kamala and Doug are in bed, Doug has been up for an hour and he's watching the news on tv, and Kamala is just waking up when she hears Kamryn cooing. "Honey, can you get Kamryn"

Doug- "good morning of course I will after I get a kiss"

Kamala- "Good Morning Honey" she gives Doug a kiss.

Kamryn decided she doesn't want to be in her bassinet anymore and she starts to 😭.

Kamala- "Kamryn, I know you want Momala to hold you, you don't like to be in your bassinet if your not sleeping"

Doug gets up from bed and he picks Kamryn up from her bassinet, and gives her a kiss on her forehead, it's okay Momala's going to feed you, and good morning princess"

Doug bring Kamryn to Kamala, she has her pillow on her lap, Kamala lays Kamryn on her pillow and she unsnaps her tank top and Kamryn latches on and starts nursing. "Kamryn's happy now, what would you like for breakfast"

Kamala- "now she is, can you get me a cup of coffee please and I would like a ham and cheese croissant with sausage links"

Doug- "of course, would you like breakfast in bed or in the kitchen"

Kamala- "coffee 1st and Kamryn and I will come in the kitchen when she's done with her breakfast, so we can have ours"

Doug- "ok, I will make coffee and bring it in here, and then when Kamryn's done with her milk, I will go and make breakfast, what time is Kamryn's well baby visit?"

Kamala- "9:45, and she needs 6 baby shots, I know some of them are combined though, she won't be happy, but she needs them to stay healthy"

Doug- "yes she does, I will go and make coffee"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug comes back 5 minutes later, he has two coffee cups with him, and he puts them on the nightstand next to Kamala.

Doug- "Honey, I made you chocolate covered strawberry, and after Kamryn's checkup I gotta get more coffee, I made the last 2 k cups we had"

Kamala- "I will order them from Target and we can do drive up on the way home, we need coffee, diapers, wipes I need another box of nursing pads, can you order them, this coffee is so good, thank you for making it, I think Kamryn might have outgrown her newborn diapers, when I changed her at 4, her diapers seemed that they were harder to get the tabs to close, we only have 10 diapers left, and her tummy was red a little bit and I remember Meena saying when that happens that their diapers are too small, I know it's not a diaper rash on her tummy"

Doug- "let me get my phone, she might be I know, and I know newborn diapers they say they go up to 10 pounds, I know Kamryn has gained weight, but I'm not sure she 10 pounds yet"

Kamala- "I know she gained weight, she's our little piglet, but that's okay, my milk is the best food for her"
Doug gets his phone which is on the nightstand and he orders what Kamala asked him to on the Target app, "Honey, it's all ordered, I used the buy again from our order history, I will go and start the pancakes, I think Kamryn's almost done"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie, can I have a burp cloth, she just unlatched"

Doug- "of course, here one"

Kamala- "thanks Honey" Kamala snaps her tank top and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and she picks Kamryn up from her pillow and puts her on her shoulder and she rubs her back and a few minutes later Kamryn burps and she spits up on the burp cloth. "That was a good burp Kamryn, now Momala's going to change your diaper and then you will go in your bouncy chair, while Mommy and Daddy eat breakfast and you will get to play with your toys on there, then we are going to your checkup"

Kamryn smiles

Kamala- "let's get your diaper changed, and then get you dressed"

Kamala gets up from bed and her and Kamryn go into Kamryn's room and she turns on the light and lays her on the changing table, she unsnaps her pj's and takes her legs out and then she unsnaps her onesie, "Princess, since it's going to be warmer today you are going to wear your outfit that Mommy got you that says Minnie loves Summer, Kamala gives Kamryn a rattle to hold.

Kamryn's outfit

Kamala unsnaps Kamryn's onesie, she cleans her with a baby wipe and she puts on a dry diaper, and washes her hands with the baby wipes, and then she snaps up Kamryn's onesie, and she puts on her shorts.

Kamryn- "ooh-ooh"

Kamala- "I love you too Kamryn"

Kamala picks Kamryn up and puts on her t-shirt, and then they go into the kitchen, and Kamala puts Kamryn in her bouncy chair which is on the table.

Kamryn's bouncy chair

Doug- "Aww Kamryn you look adorable with your Minnie Mouse Shorts, and Honey breakfast is ready"

Kamala- "thank you, Kamryn is happy looking at her toys and playing with them, thank you for breakfast"

Doug- "you're welcome"
½ hour later...

Kamala- "I will pack the diaper bag, and I got the notification that our order is ready for pickup, but we don't have time to get it before Kamryn's checkup, we gotta go in 10 minutes"

Doug- "okay, I will get Kamryn out of her bouncy chair, after her checkup do you want to go out for lunch"

Kamala "diaper bag is packed, maybe not sure yet, I will let you know, I don't want to be nursing in the restaurant, and last few days Kamryn's waiting to nurse every hour, instead of 2-3 hours, I think she's growing, and I know yesterday she wasn't happy after her appointment, and I don't want her to be crying in the restaurant"

Doug- "ok makes sense, and your right she wasn't, which car are we taking"

Kamala- "it don't matter they both have the bases for her car seat"

Kamala- "here's my keys, we will take mine"

Doug snaps Kamryn's carrier into the base, and then then Kamala gets into the front seat and buckles her seat belt and Doug does the same and they leave for Kamryn's checkup.

15 minutes later... 

Kamala and Doug are in the exam room and they put the carrier on the exam table, "Dougie, look she's got her thumb in her mouth and she's sound asleep"

Doug- "that's so cute, and Doug takes a picture with his phone"