Lunch time

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Doug- "honey do you want to go out for lunch"

Kamala- "yes, I want the spicy 🌶 🍤 🌮, chips and salsa"

Doug- "okay let go to Chilis for lunch"

Kamala- "thank you"

~At 🌶's

Kamala and Doug are at their table "what are you getting for lunch"

Doug- "spicy shrimp pasta"

Kamryn kicks

Kamala- "Kamryn I know your hungry 😋, Mommy's hungry too"

Waitress- "have you decided what you would like for lunch"

Kamala- "I would like spicy shrimp tacos with diet coke no ice, and chips and salsa"

Doug- "I would like the shrimp 🍤 pasta, with diet coke no ice"

Waitress- "ok I will be right back with your chips and salsa and your drinks"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug notices that Kamala squeezed his hand.

Doug whispers "contraction"

Kamala- "yes, I'm hoping that with spicy 🌶 food for lunch Kamryn decides she wants out because I want her out"

Doug- "Dr. Grey said it would be any time, you're already dilated to 2.5 centimeters, and she said probably with in 24-48 hours, Kamryn will be here"

Kamala- "I know, I want her out now, I will be back, I gotta pee, help me up"

Doug helps Kamala up so she can go potty.

Waitress- "here's your chips and salsa, and your drinks, your food will be out shortly"

Doug- "thanks"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later...

Doug- "our lunch will be out shortly, here's some chips and salsa"

Kamala- "thanks, ow"

Kamala squeezes Doug's hand and breathes in and out"'

Doug- "another one"?

Kamala- "yes, but that one felt more like cramps, that I get when I'm on my cycle, and my back hurts, but it's been hurting, so I don't know if it's real labor, or Braxton Hicks, like I've been having"

Doug- "if you have another one with in the next few minutes I'm calling Dr. Grey to find out if she wants to see you, or what we should do"

Kamala- "okay, here's our food"

Waitress- "here's your food, do you want refill on your drinks"

Kamala- "yes please"

Doug- "yes please"

Waitress- "I will be right back with your drinks"

Kamala- "thank you"

Waitress comes back a few minutes later with their drinks.

Doug- "can we have a few boxes, we need one for my wife's tacos, and my pasta and for the chips and a cup for the salsa"

Waitress- "okay, I will be right back, and you pay on this tablet on the table"

Doug- "thanks, Honey, let's go for a walk, Dr. Grey thinks it will help with the progression of labor. We'll go to our beach house and walk on the beach there."

Kamala- "okay, that sounds good, then maybe a back rub when we get to the beach house"

Doug- "of course, is your back hurting more or less then yesterday"

Kamala- "the same as yesterday"

Doug- "okay"

5 minutes later...

Waitress comes back with some boxes and a cup and lid for the salsa. "I bought you fresh chips, and salsa, and here's the boxes for your lunch"

Doug- "thanks"

Kamala- "before our walk on the beach, I gotta pee again"

Doug- "okay, I'm going to put our lunch in the containers, and then pay the bill"

Kamala- "okay, I will be back"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later

Doug- "are you ready for our walk on the beach, I already paid the bill and I left the tip on my credit card"

Kamala- "yes, then I want to go to home, my back hurts, and I'm cramping a little bit, it's not a lot though, and I'm getting kicked right now, Kamryn's really active at the moment, she's probably squashed, she doesn't have much room to move"

Doug- "okay, I have the cooler in the car, we can put our left over's in there"

Kamala- "okay, let's go and walk on the beach and hopefully Kamryn will decide she wants to come out, because I want her out, I want to meet her"

Doug- "Me too, I want to meet our little girl, I already know she's going to be as beautiful as her mommy"

Kamala starts crying

Doug- "Babe don't cry, I'm saying what is true, let's dry your tears"

Kamala- "I can't help it, my hormones are out of control"

Doug takes his fingers and dries her tears.

Kamala and Doug go to their beach house are walking on the beach

Kamala and Doug are walking on the beach, when she stops and puts her arms on Doug's shoulders and breathes in and out.

Doug- "Contraction"?

Kamala breathes in an out

30 seconds later

Kamala- "yes, and it's over now, and I have to pee"

Doug- "let's go inside the house, and you can pee, and do you want your back rub now, or do you want to walk some more or go back to our other house"