6

I turn around to greet whoever just came in, when I suddenly freeze. It was him.

I see none other than Ace standing in front of the door looking around the place. He is wearing a black fitted suit and his hair isn't as messy as it was yesterday. He continued looking until his eyes met mine. We both stood there looking at each other until I heard Dawn clear her throat.

I turn my attention to the bar and see her glaring at me and nodding towards him. Then I remember what I was supposed to do.

I look back at him and say the usual welcome line.

"Welcome to Kikko's! Please follow me and I'll get you seated!" I say whilst I walk towards one of tables.

"Uhh, would it be okay if I could get one of the tables father back?" he asks while rubbing his neck.

My eyes dart to his arm as the black suit tightens around his bicep. I quickly look away and pray that he didn't see me practically drooling over his god damn arm.

"O-Of course." I stutter as the whole arm thing caught me of guard.

I then walk him to another table in the very back of the restaurant.

"Will this do?" I ask standing beside it.

"Yeah this is fine." he answers while he sitting down.

I hand him the menu and stand beside him since there aren't any other customers to tend to. After a few minutes I ask him what he would like to drink.

"Just a sparkling water with some lemon, please." he says whilst I scribble it down on my little block of paper.

"Are you ready to order now or should I perhaps bring your drink to give you some time to decide?" I questioned.

"Now's fine" he says "I'll have a Spicy chicken wrap and a small Caesar Salad, please." he says looking up at me. At least he had manners.

I nod and walk to the kitchen, leave the note and get handed a sparkling water with a lemon-slice. On the way back the woman before ask me if they could get their check. I say yes, of course, and walk back to Ace's table.

"One sparkling water with lemon." I say with a bright smile.

While I was gone he had taken out his computer and was probably doing something for work. He looks up and smiles, takes a few sips and gets back to the work.

I then walk to the cash register and take the check. Please give me a good tip, please give me a good tip, please give me a good tip.

I put on my usual, charming smile and walk over to them.

"Here you go lady's!" I say and put the note on the table. They all bring out their wallets as I walk away.

After a few seconds of waiting they walk out the door and I practically sprint towards the note. I counted the money and it came up to 160 dollars. Jesus, what the hell did they even order? I read the check and couldn't believe it. I GOT A 25 DOLLAR TIP.

I couldn't even try to hide my happiness as I basically skipped over to the cash register, put in the money that they paid and walked over to Leon and Enzo. Of course I had to flex the huge tip I got, like how could I not.

We had became quite good friends, even though Enzo obviously had something against me for some odd reason. I just had to get him back for doing the same with his 15 dollar tip from yesterday. The smile on his face as he waved the money right in our faces was honestly infuriating. But I was happy for him, and even happier to one-up him.

My smile only grew as his mouth slightly opened as he stared at the money in my hands and then rolled his eyes. I had won this battle.

Leon on the other hand congratulated me. He had done the same thing to Enzo but was a little bit happier for me than for him. I stopped my waving when I heard the kitchen bell go of, meaning that Ace's food was ready.

"See you later boys. Gonna get another fat tip to show you guys later!" I teased while blowing them a little kiss.

I grabbed his food and walked over to his table. He had his head in his hands and was reading some sort of book. He didn't look stressed though, just tired.

"Here you are." I say as I put down his food. He moved his things over and picked up his fork.

Right after I turned around to leave I heard him say my name.

"(Y/n)?" he said softly. I turned around to face him again and he looked down.

"Would you uhm-, care to join me?" he asked not knowing what I was going to say.

I stared at him for a little as I processed what he asked me. I look around and see not a single customer in sight. I mean there is no one here, so what's the harm?

"Sure, if that's what you'd like." I say as I sit down across from him. He looks back up, relived that I said yes and starts to eat his food.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asks "If not I could buy you something."

"No it's alright. I already ate a good two hours ago." I answer. He nods and keeps eating.

"Sooo, what are you doing? I assume your working or something like that, but it's better to hear it directly from you." I inquire as he takes a bite of his wrap.

He chews while covering his mouth and then wipes his mouth with the napkin.

"Yeah, I'm working. I need to get this done by end of this week and I want to make sure that it's perfect." he says before taking another bite. So he's a perfectionist?

"Sorry if it's to much to ask but where do you work? I mean you obviously know where I work, so maybe you wouldn't mind telling me what you do?" I ask.
I didn't want him to think that I was a creep or anything, I was simply just curious.

(a/n)

Chapter 6 everyone! This one was kinda weird bit I sorta like it tbh. Hope you enjoyed! Im spoiling you guys rn, two chapters in one day, shits insane.

Thing is i might not wright anything tomorrow as I kinda have a-lot of schoolwork that i need to do asap and also a test to study for😍.

Knowing me though ill probs half ass studying and still get good grades cause I'm just amazing like that😍👍👍👍. /hj

ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 50 VEIWS IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY. ILY GUYS SM

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment!<3