what happened

Last I remember was Tommy screaming, lava falling and then black. Then I woke up on gray  concrete. I got up and looked around to see tracks, benches and red barriers around the tracks. I looked around more to see stairs going up to doors that say exit. I went through it and ended up back where I woke up. Then I saw light coming from the tunnel where the tracks were. A train stopped and the barriers went down. The doors to the train opened and I walked it and then it started again. I waited until the next stop. I took a nap and woke up back at the start. I tried going over the barriers and walking the tracks. I was walking and walking in complete darkness, then I saw a light. I ran towards the light to find I was back. I started clawing the walls, crying, calling for friend or tommy or techno or phil or ranboo or tubbo. For anyone. I sat down. my face was burned from my tears. The train came back and I just watched the window go by and in the reflection I saw alive me and he just stared at me. Then the train was gone. I waited for friend to maybe come. I hope friend will come soon.

guy this short story will be the end of the karlnapity story tell me about any othere storys you might want. bye and i hope you guys liked the story