Chapter 5

*Crystal*

"YOUR SO ANNOYING!" Luke shouted to Calum. Calum was viciously poking Luke's dimple, while Ash, Mike, and I were watching Spongebob.

"OH YEAH? WELL... WELL YOU'RE A MEANIE HEAD!" Calum yelled back to Luke.

After the movie night a few nights ago, Luke has actually been talking to me. It's mostly simple things like "you gunna finish that?" or "what are you making? I want some!" But I'm not complaining.

Today, we were going to go to the park and then getting ice cream. I got up and start heading to the guest room, which is occupied by me, and jump in the shower. I do the normal shower things and get out. I dry my hair and flat iron it. I do my eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I put on my extra-skinny skinny jeans and my Black Veil Brides t-shirt. I put on my all black Vans and head downstairs.

Luke was just putting his shoe on and the rest were glued to the tv. Luke saw me and looked away, then looked again. I swear to god his mouth dropped. I walk over to him and say, "Close your mouth, your gunna catch dicks."

The guys laughed and Luke blushed. The guys got up and started heading out.

*Luke*

The second we got to the park, Crystal instantly headed for the swings. She so cute. We all followed after her. We all started swinging on the swings and talking.

We decide to play freeze tag. One team was Michael, Crystal, and Calum. The other team was Ashton and I. My team was smaller because I have long legs so I 'have an unfair advantage so technically I would be cheating'.

The game started and I instantly started chasing Crys. She can run fast, but not fast enough. I came up behind her and grabbed her by her waist. I turned her around, with her still in my arms and leaned down to her ear and said, "your it." I leaned back and placed my four head to hers. We are looking each other in the eyes. I started leaning in and closed my eyes.

I hope to god that she wants to kiss me. Our lips are just about to touch, when Michael come runs into us, knocking us to the ground. I glared at him while Crystal was blushing.

Crys got up and walked away.

*Crystal*

He almost kissed me. Oh my god. Lucas Robert Hemmings almost kissed me. Does he like me?

I guess I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that we were in front of the ice cream stand. Mike was ordering right now.

"Crys, what do you want?" Ash asked.

"Mint chocolate chip with chocolate sprinkles" I answered.

The lady handed us our ice cream am we say at a table. We were eating our ice cream in peace when I hear someone calling my name.

Hiya! Sorry I haven't updated, I had this giant test the state makes us take and it's called MCAS and it's so annoying. But, here's an update for you!