17. Perfect Weapon

Song: Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides

Crystal

  We all ended up just pranking 2 or 3 bands. We are now on the Black Veil Brides bus. Andy is writing a song and I'm attempting to help.

"So, so far we have a scream then awake at night you focus on everyone who's hurt you." Andy says.

"Ummm oh! What about and write a list of targets. Your violence, lack of virtue." I reply, singing the lyrics.

"That's good! You have a really amazing voice! Now what? Hmm." Andy says.

"Thank you. Maybe there can be a scream part. Like, maybe... Leave us alone! You're on your own! Go!" I say.

"You're really good at this! Have you done this before?" Andy questions as he writes down the lyrics.

"I've written a few songs and I have a few lyrics that I don't know what to do with. But, other than that, nope."

"You should start a band." Andy suggests.

"I've always wanted to be in a band." I say.

"What's stoping you?" He questions.

"I don't have anyone to be in a band with." I laugh.

"I could get you a few members?"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. I have some friends that want to start a band and have no one to be the vocalist so I'm sure that you could have the part if you wanted it." Andy says.

"No way! Thank you so much!"

"Of course! I'll call them right now." He says as he pulls out his phone and starts to call the band.

Fine minutes later, he hung up.

"They are coming here in 5 minutes and we are going to Asking's bus so you can use their studio in their bus. I already talked to James (A/N For those of you who don't know AA, James is the drummer.) about it and he said that it's cool."

"So if they like me I'm in?" I ask.

"Basically. They just don't have a name yet."

"I've had a name that I wanted to name a band..." I say.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Andy asks excitedly.

"It's Sorry I'm Telling the Truth." (A/N That's the name of the band I'm in lolol. Creds to me for coming up with it haha.)

"I like that name. I'm sure the other boys will too!" Andy tells me.

"I hope so. Should we start heading over to the bus?"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

-

Sorry for the short chapter.