21. Lost It All

Song: Lost It All by Black Veil Brides

Chapter 21

"And then I lost it all, who can save me now?" I heard quiet singing to the left of me. I desperately wanted to see who it was. I felt someone holding left hand, squeezing every so often.

  After a few minutes of singing, it stopped.

"Hey, Crystal. It's Luke. I know I'm probably the last person you'd want to be here with you, but I want you to know that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. She made me do it. She told me she would hurt you if I didn't do what she said. I'm so fucking sorry. Please, wake up, Crystal. I need you."

Is he telling the truth? Would she really make him him do that? I'm gonna trust him and believe what he just told me.

I muster up all my strength and squeeze his hand. I hear a gasp and he called a doctor in.

"She just, she just squeezed my hand!" Luke exclaims.

"That's great news! Hopefully she'll wake up soon. Keep me updated if he does anything else. Thank you, Mr. Hemmings."

"Thank you, doctor." I hear Luke say.

I feel Luke sitting back down next to me and held my hand again. Then, I heard a phone ringing. Luke got up and answered it.

"Crystals phone, Luke speaking."

  I couldn't anything the other person is saying. But I can kind of understand the conversation.

"Crystal got into a car wreck a few days ago and is in a coma right now. She should be okay. May I ask what your name is?"

"Vic? She's never mentioned a Vic before."  Oh no. I still like Luke but I also like Vic. I hope Luke doesn't get mad. I don't see why he would be mad since he acted the way he did in Australia, even tho he was being blackmailed.

"Wait, the Vic Fuentes? I'm a huge fan of your band. I'm Luke Hemmings. In in the band 5 Seconds of Summer."

"Yeah! Our drummer, Ashton, is Crystals brother. How do you know Crystal?"

"Yo-you went on a date?" Luke asked with a shaky voice.

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad she's happy." I heard Luke say, but I couldn't help but to hear the sadness in his voice.

"Hey, I've gotta go, a nurse is here, but call back later. Okay, mate?"

"Bye."

  I heard Luke put the phone down and sigh. He came back over to the chair by the bed and took my hand into his.

"Squeeze my hand if you don't have feelings for Vic." Luke said with a sigh. Do I like Vic? I don't know. He's super nice and kind, but I don't know if I could see myself with him. We could be great friends, but I don't know if I want anything greater than that.

I muster up all my strength, and squeeze Luke's hand.

I heard him sigh of relief and says,"Oh thank God. I didn't want to have to compete for you. And at least I know that you can hear me. Please wake up soon, Crys. I want t- no, need to hear your voice again and hug you and hang out with you again."

I want to wake up but I don't know how. Maybe I just have to think about waking up?

-

I spend at least 2 hours trying to wake up, but I can't figure out how. There's only one thing left that I want to try. You know how when sometimes your falling asleep and it feels like you're falling and jolt awake? Yeah, I'm going to try that. It sounds stupid, I know, but it's the only other thing that I can think of that has a slim chance of working. I think about falling and skydiving as I fall asleep, and yes, you can sleep while in a coma, and hope for the best. Just as I fall asleep, I feel like I'm falling and my eyes open.

-